50 Lbs Gone 24 - 16 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

50 Lbs Gone 24 - 16

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
KEEP IT UP TIFFANY !! GOOD FOR YOU !!
That SMILE gotta ' be bigger EVERY DAY !!
All the Best, Ed

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Awesome job,Tiff. (y) Like I've been saying for eons......You Can Do Anything If You Put Your Mind To It AND If You Want It Bad Enough

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
It's friggin insane how toxic our food is. And it cost more to eat healthy to top it off.
That is one the biggest lies that the fast food industry has capitalized upon...

With proper preparation, I could feed a family of 5 with a $5 chicken and $3 in vegetables for an entire day (2 meals)
Fact is...fat people get fat cuz of their lazy habits...
Takes at least $25 to feed a family of 5 going through any drive through....but it's quick and EASY...

Americans sauve their guilt by saying its "cheaper" to eat poorly......but truly....they do it because they like the taste better and it's easier...

If poor people would just prepare healthy meals, they'd cut their food bill by 75%.

Don't take my word for it....
Go into any store...
Whole chicken is between 99 cents to $1.50 per pound...
And if you shop price...
Most vegetables go at around $2 per pound...
Any cheaper and the shit would be free...

Last edited:
Reactions: Allied

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Do the math...
5 people through the drive through...(mostly ordering from $1 menu)... $25 x 2 meals...= $50 for lunch and dinner...

Proper meal prep on my $10 of whole foods purchased at the store...
Feeds a family of 5 for lunch and dinner

That's an 80% decrease in spending and a food source that's actually nutritious as opposed to poison that slowly kills you , yer health , quality of life and longevity

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
That is one the biggest lies that the fast food industry has capitalized upon...

With proper preparation, I could feed a family of 5 with a $5 chicken and $3 in vegetables for an entire day (2 meals)
Fact is...fat people get fat cuz of their lazy habits...
Takes at least $25 to feed a family of 5 going through any drive through....but it's quick and EASY...

Americans sauve their guilt by saying its "cheaper" to eat poorly......but truly....they do it because they like the taste better and it's easier...

If poor people would just prepare healthy meals, they'd cut their food bill by 75%.

Don't take my word for it....
Go into any store...
Whole chicken is between 99 cents to $1.50 per pound...
And if you shop price...
Most vegetables go at around $2 per pound...
Any cheaper and the shit would be free...
Biggest pita to eating healthy is grocery shopping, at least for me. Reason why I like the meal delivery service I'm on. Makes everything easier. Around $10 per meal

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Biggest pita to eating healthy is grocery shopping, at least for me. Reason why I like the meal delivery service I'm on. Makes everything easier. Around $10 per meal
Grocery stores are a pain. Man this week we will be making some changes again. Looking to incorporate eating habits we can enjoy and stay with.

I'm way to fat and feel unwell owe it to my kids

Reactions: Jose Holguin

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I don't find shopping very hard...
There's about 10 types of vegetables I really like to eat as staple food and about another 5 I like to snack on raw.
My wife or I just cruz the produce isle and pick up what's on sale.
California has a wide variety of fresh vegetables available all year long.

Meat , we but in bulk , part up in ziplock sand freeze individually for meal prep.

We can make a huge portion of seasoned chicken meat for tacos or pasta or whatever... The bones we make into chicken stock for soup or stew.
If you buy chickens whole, you just quarter them and freeze the parts.
Pretty simple.
During summer, we cook more red meat so we buy tri tip roasts and cut them up for individual meals and freeze them like we do chicken

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Grocery stores are a pain. Man this week we will be making some changes again. Looking to incorporate eating habits we can enjoy and stay with.

I'm way to fat and feel unwell owe it to my kids
I don't go as often anymore, it's not even the grocery shopping so much. It's the deciding of what to make, day in and day out. These meal delivery programs take that off my mind.

I have the fastest metabolism I've ever seen so having to find what to eat every two hours gets very mentally taxing plus I'm bulking right now.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I don't go as often anymore, it's not even the grocery shopping so much. It's the deciding of what to make, day in and day out. These meal delivery programs take that off my mind.

I have the fastest metabolism I've ever seen so having to find what to eat every two hours gets very mentally taxing plus I'm bulking right now.
Man my lil brother is like that he's 6'2" and eats everything but hardly gains any weight.

My wife an I found a lot of cool recipes so we will be using them a lot again. Adding tons raw veggies and cutting out junk again

Reactions: Jose Holguin

raw74

Mar 21, 2011
ga
Real Name
reggie
Business Location
United States
In two days it will be officially 7 months since I started loosing weight, eating better, and just caring about myself again... Also it will be 7 months since I started having to eat mainly what is grown... 50 lbs down... From a size 24 to 16... Two sizes from my wedding dress... :D

I love it... I still have a long way to go, but getting there... I have to loose a total of 134 lbs to be at my goal weight... Slow progress, but I am not going back...

Now I really need to work on the skin problem... Sigh... Not one thing it is another...
Thats great

Sent from my SM-G930V using TMF Forums mobile app

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
How's business since you got out of retirement lol
Stupid busy, Mike! It's crazy busy. I cant explain it. In fact i just got done cleaning more tile floors at the club house. Tomorrow Im cleaning the rubber floor in the fitness center. Yesterday i restretched a whole house here. My name is getting around here and fast. What did I do to deserve this?? LOL.