50 of the worst foods on da planet! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

50 of the worst foods on da planet!

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Eat Right. Exercise. Die Anyway.

Seriously though, I eat whatever the hell I want. BUT....I exercise too and I eat in moderation. I don't go back for seconds (or thirds). I get my ass up from the table and start doing something, anything as to not let all that good grub sit idle in my gut.

There is no magic pill. Screw those stupid diets. Common sense must always prevail I say. Simple!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Eat Right. Exercise. Die Anyway.

Seriously though, I eat whatever the hell I want. BUT....I exercise too and I eat in moderation. I don't go back for seconds (or thirds). I get my ass up from the table and start doing something, anything as to not let all that good grub sit idle in my gut.

There is no magic pill. Screw those stupid diets. Common sense must always prevail I say. Simple!
AMEN to THAT!

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
I know you two old timers are used to napalm, eating lead paint, moms that smoked and drank while the kid were in the womb but this is 2016 we shouldn't have food that makes you glow in the dark :D

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I know you two old timers are used to napalm, eating lead paint, moms that smoked and drank while the kid were in the womb but this is 2016 we shouldn't have food that makes you glow in the dark :D
I don't worry about that. Hell.....I don't worry about anything at all....Ever!
BUT.....If I had a gun to my head and they told me that I MUST worry, I can assure you that my worries wouldn't be about food. It would be geared more towards things like safe driving..... the kids and grand kids doing the right things..... Staying away from the places where trouble goes. Avoiding dangerous places. Things like that. But food!?!? Never. No time for that non-sense.

Reactions: aloha one

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
hey! those aren't cheetoz. those are cheese curls damnit. lol looks like I'm a dead man according to them.

with fish mercury is present in alot of them. it collects in their fat. our waters are loaded with mercury. and thanks to our epa we now have even more heavy metals in the rivers to worry about later due to their little fk up last summer. 200 gallons per minute or somthing like that. wonder if they gave themselves a fine? hmmmmm

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
hey! those aren't cheetoz. those are cheese curls damnit. lol looks like I'm a dead man according to them.

with fish mercury is present in alot of them. it collects in their fat. our waters are loaded with mercury. and thanks to our epa we now have even more heavy metals in the rivers to worry about later due to their little fk up last summer. 200 gallons per minute or somthing like that. wonder if they gave themselves a fine? hmmmmm
Nothing Beats a tasty Carnitas Burrito.(cooked in Lard) wrapped in a Flour tortilla.(made with lard) Mellowed out with some Azz Burnin Salsa to cut the Grease! Then you can Down another...Oh add a side of Frijoles refried in Lard & finally some Authentic Spanish riced fried in lard prior to cooking.....

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

don't know if it's readable but I'll try and post it
1455070937329.jpg

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Nothing Beats a tasty Carnitas Burrito.(cooked in Lard) wrapped in a Flour tortilla.(made with lard) Mellowed out with some Azz Burnin Salsa to cut the Grease! Then you can Down another...Oh add a side of Frijoles refried in Lard & finally some Authentic Spanish riced fried in lard prior to cooking.....
holy crap sounds more like an artery plug with a touch of napalm! better chase that with some nitro.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
I don't worry about that. Hell.....I don't worry about anything at all....Ever!
BUT.....If I had a gun to my head and they told me that I MUST worry, I can assure you that my worries wouldn't be about food. It would be geared more towards things like safe driving..... the kids and grand kids doing the right things..... Staying away from the places where trouble goes. Avoiding dangerous places. Things like that. But food!?!? Never. No time for that non-sense.
I admire your approach but with a crappy family history I'd sign my own death warrant if I keep eating anything I want.

You're probably 100% right though. I doubt I really adding any extra years to my life and worrying about what I'm eating negates it.

My neighbor just died, like 75, ate like a pig, drank 20 a day and probably smoked 2x that.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I admire your approach but with a crappy family history I'd sign my own death warrant if I keep eating anything I want.

You're probably 100% right though. I doubt I really adding any extra years to my life and worrying about what I'm eating negates it.

My neighbor just died, like 75, ate like a pig, drank 20 a day and probably smoked 2x that.
Good Golly there's Hope for Me! 75 would be a Miracle!

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Good Golly there's Hope for Me! 75 would be a Miracle!
My niegbor is 95. she suffered a heart attack at 92. she came home and said I'm just going to walk half the block from now on. she fell broke her arm that same year. her son told my wife this past saturday she just fell and now broke her hip. no need for replacment she'll be fine. shes immortal I'm telling ya. some people just are here to stay.

keep your doobie around and your tacos and you'll be just fine. don't let nobody take them away.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
My neighbor is 115 well not really just looks like it the old bat, I do meet someone that was 100 but not since was a long time ago

But they make the bad food taste soooo good

Have a couple customers who farm, I asked them if there was a difference in organic and non organic foods. He smiled and said nope. He said they spray the organic a with organic chems whatever that means but since they are a lower potency they get sprayed three times the amount that a regular crop gets sprayed

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
At the end of the day when your tickets up you have no choice.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
One comedian said when I die and they cut me open I want them to smell cheese covered potato wedges or something like that lol

I just need to remember the moderation part

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
One comedian said when I die and they cut me open I want them to smell cheese covered potato wedges or something like that lol

I just need to remember the moderation part
lol when I die I'll be around forever because I can't rot. I'm full of preservitives:p