A HUGE Thank You to Rob and TMF! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

A HUGE Thank You to Rob and TMF!

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
My mail lady came by today with a package for me. Not only do I have some chem samples to try out and pass around, but I got something that made me cry a little. It is now on my desk for all and sundry to see!

20170119_143004.jpg

That's not dinky little plastic, either. Heavy glass. So if anyone comes in talking smack, I can stab em with the pointy ends!

Rob, I cannot thank you enough. To be accepted by this community was a grand prize in itself. But this... well, let's just say you made way more than my day.

Last edited:

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
My mail lady came by today with a package for me. Not only do I have some chem samples to try out and pass around, but I got something that made me cry a little. It is now on my desk for all and sundry to see!

View attachment 69113

That's not dinky little plastic, either. Heavy glass. So if anyone comes in talking smack, I can stab em with the pointy ends!

Rob, I cannot thank you enough. To be accepted by this community was a grand prize in itself. But this... well, let's just say you made way more than my day.
Nice touch! Missing the TMF logo.

Reactions: Common janitor

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Having a community close at hand with which to bond is great. But being able to reach out all across the country and bond with you guys is something I never in a million years thought I'd do. Y'all are crazy, and hot-headed, and opinionated, and wonderful. I'm having a hard time remembering Life Before TMF now.

You are my wacky extended family, and I carry each and every one of you around with me every day.

...Dave, stop looking at me that way. I don't mean it dirty-like.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I will have to say mama fens posts are always ones I look for and take to heart always and I mean always unbiased, well thought out and educated. Even after 25 years of cleaning restoration and being a distributor she has taken me to school several times.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States

View attachment 69113

You deserved it, you help everyone here with your vast knowledge !!

Reactions: aloha one

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I cant take all the credit for it. The office staff was thrilled that a woman won member year. And the wife took me shopping and said lets pic her out something special. We all agreed on the star. Because you are a bright star on TMF. Congrats and thank you for your contribution here.