Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Made trip to Reel Innovations and told them what I wanted. Sat down and explained my idea of a "triangle hose reel" set up to save space. By the end of the day we had color matching powder coated reels on a cad,fabricated and installed. 250' vacuum electric reel. 250' of solution hose. 225' of fresh water hose. Fresh water and solution live.

They loved my idea and call it the Rob Allen Triangle Space Saving Design lol. After fabricating the ceiling reel mount I suggested a second ceiling bar. I want to use it for hanging accessories on the ceiling. I will post more pics as I progress. Cleaned and finished painting the interior to show quality!

Started early in the morning...

IMG_1386-3.JPG

Finished up in the evening...

IMG_1387-3.JPG

PS:Wait till you see what I do with my next setup. It will blow your mind! :D

Oh and please bolt your reels in properly to avoid this;

Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 9.05.47 AM.png

dirtsucker

Jan 19, 2011
fulton
Real Name
Ed Ware
Business Location
United States
Made trip to Reel Innovations and told them what I wanted. Sat down and explained my idea of a "triangle hose reel" set up to save space. By the end of the day we had color matching powder coated reels on a cad,fabricated and installed. 250' vacuum electric reel. 250' of solution hose. 225' of fresh water hose. Fresh water and solution live.

They loved my idea and call it the Rob Allen Triangle Space Saving Design lol. After fabricating the ceiling reel mount I suggested a second ceiling bar. I want to use it for hanging accessories on the ceiling. I will post more pics as I progress. Cleaned and finished painting the interior to show quality!

View attachment 38555

View attachment 38556
Damn!

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez

View attachment 38555

View attachment 38556
How wide is it?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Very Tidy!

I think Duane Oxley had a major part in the design of those hose reels.

That looks great, Rob!
I designed the triple triangle design in my head. Fresh water overhead in front vac reel,solution in front of the vac reel creates a perfect space saving triangle. I explained it to Duane Oxley and he made it a reality using his awesome reels. Duane is a genius!!

@Paul Brown

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
That is what I need right there, I was just asking on another thread how I could save space by adding different reels or changing my setup.

How much for the whole vac, solution, fresh water setup?

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Looks tall, will that fit a regular van?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Well it is a good thing Duane Oxley didn't build these or we would have not seen this thread until 2018 or if ever :D.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
That is what I need right there, I was just asking on another thread how I could save space by adding different reels or changing my setup.

How much for the whole vac, solution, fresh water setup?
1995.00. A few hundred dollars more than a Prochem Ti modified wand. ;)

@Jose Holguin

Reactions: Jose Holguin

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Sweet! Hope the tech is a lefty though...nothing worse then left hand cranking a reel when you are right handed.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
You will learn to do it left handed it's not that difficult. You wand with both hands right? If not you'll wear out one side quickly. My reel is on that side no problem.

Reactions: TechClean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Sweet! Hope the tech is a lefty though...nothing worse then left hand cranking a reel when you are right handed.
Thanks. That is odd about left hand right hand John. We have always reeled up with left hand while using the dominant hand for holding a towel cleaning and guiding the hose which requires more coordination. Reeling in a circle is rudimentary. But either way is super simple.

@john gerding

Reactions: Omar

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Thanks. That is odd about left hand right hand John. We have always reeled up with left hand while using the dominant hand for holding a towel cleaning and guiding the hose which requires more coordination. Reeling in a circle is rudimentary. But either way is super simple.

@john gerding
Leftys do it different..Natural to them.. No Biggie tho.BiG Dif..They'll just have to get used to it.