Amtex Equipment | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Amtex Equipment

harim1999

Apr 29, 2013
Prowler13 from Amtex.
Bought it from Ben months ago and enjoy using it very much!
Easy to operate/maintain with great suction and HOT steam power. Highly recommend!

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
From 2011....but I'm sure it's still going strong

CHolland

Feb 24, 2013
Real Name
Chris Holland
The amtex defiantly looks very impressive. I running a steamway 2100 now so I'm pretty partial to the abundance of heat that I have with a fuel burner. How does the amtex fuel burner compare to an El D or the steamway.

gtech12v

Dec 2, 2008
California
Real Name
Gerson Anaya
Business Location
United States
I have use many heat exchange units and they can not keep up at a high flow
The only way they can produce high heat is by reducing the water flow
I also use an oil burner and the heat is just awesome .
Amtex makes the Dragon a beautiful machine

Blacktiedetailing

www.crsurfacecare.com
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2011
Las Vegas
WWW.CRSurfaceCare.com
Real Name
Jeff Kondra
Business Location
United States
I don't believe you, I think your lying. Or maybe you are a Chemtex dealer now. :eek:
What about there machines do you not like??
My Amtex does SUCK! Sucks the piss and crap right out of the carpet.. Man, you guys are on TMF too much.. lol.. I set that up in that manner to see who would fall right into it... You guys know I love my Amtex, just changed the oil and lubed the blower, ( nice Kip) today.. 356 hours so far..

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I really like that Amtex up top. When I get the money, that's the type I'll get.

My Amtex does SUCK! Sucks the piss and crap right out of the carpet.. Man, you guys are on TMF too much.. lol.. I set that up in that manner to see who would fall right into it... You guys know I love my Amtex, just changed the oil and lubed the blower, ( nice Kip) today.. 356 hours so far..

356 hours? Man you're doing a lot of stone work. I've already got over 160 hours on my new TM and that's not taking into consideration the hours I've put on my porty.

Blacktiedetailing

www.crsurfacecare.com
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2011
Las Vegas
WWW.CRSurfaceCare.com
Real Name
Jeff Kondra
Business Location
United States
I really like that Amtex up top. When I get the money, that's the type I'll get.

356 hours? Man you're doing a lot of stone work. I've already got over 160 hours on my new TM and that's not taking into consideration the hours I've put on my porty.
I wish I was doing more stone.. In n Out of the homes does not put many hours on it. Price it right, kick ass with the amtex and your out of the home quick.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo