Best Vacuum

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I have a Pro Team for most jobs and a Kirby Heritage II for anything trashed. You can get a good refurbished Kirby off ebay for $100-$150. Kirby is built like a tank and very powerful.

Last edited:

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
If your using residential tools, how can you expect to get proffesional prices? Pro team is my go too vac. Our janitorial accounts have 2 windsors and 4 pro teams at the moment. They last forever with maintenance and do the job fast.

Reactions: wandwizard

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
We have the Interlink Preteams on all our trucks. Simple, compact and looks pro grade.

We can get you most any vacuum at a discount. Let me know if we can help you.

I have the pictured model, the progen model and the progen backpack with sierra power head

Get the Progen

it has a better agitator brush seal to floor, removable roller brush for cleaning, 2 hepa filters.
But all vacuums have downside.

get this for super easy floor, carpet and upholstery
Go with the progen backpack 10 qt with sierra power head if you can afford it.
it has 10 qt capacity, strong vacuum, 2 hepa filters.

proteam is very good and they have a 3 year warranty even if you buy it used, or transfer it.

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
I just picked up a kirby ultimate g today for 42 bucks off of offer up I want going to even get. I'm glad I did I only tried it on a rug at home but this thing really sucks....can't wsit to use it in the a.m

Reactions: george8585

J20770

Premium VIP
Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
The PF50 'standard' is the same as a Sanitaire upright. It's a tried and true design but it's also a "dirty air" design. Meaning all of the dirt passes through the fan on the way to the bag. There is nothing wrong with this IF you pick up anything that could damage the fan such as nails, screws, coins, rocks, etc. The 14in is a "clean air" design meaning the dirt goes into the bag first.
If you get the standard vacuum you should learn how to change the fan. It's not difficult, takes maybe 10 mins start to finish.

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
The PF50 'standard' is the same as a Sanitaire upright. It's a tried and true design but it's also a "dirty air" design. Meaning all of the dirt passes through the fan on the way to the bag. There is nothing wrong with this IF you pick up anything that could damage the fan such as nails, screws, coins, rocks, etc. The 14in is a "clean air" design meaning the dirt goes into the bag first.
If you get the standard vacuum you should learn how to change the fan. It's not difficult, takes maybe 10 mins start to finish.
But is there a difference is quality of clean for the dual motor vs standard?

J20770

Premium VIP
Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
I don't know the answer to that as I have never used this dual motor vac before. Like jtsunbrite said, try it before you buy it.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
we use pro team 1500xp for cleaner/nice homes, nasties get the bissel clean view... the clean view is surprisingly powerful for a cheap vac.

Next vac will definitely be the pro team back pack with the power head and all the accessories, makes doing stairs ez

Reactions: J20770