Bio break with citrus solvents

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dave40

Dec 28, 2010
canada
Real Name
david jones
Business Location
United States
Did anybody use this product from bridge point what were the results if so bio break with citrus solvent.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Did anybody use this product from bridge point what were the results if so bio break with citrus solvent.

I've been using BioBreak for a while now. Love the stuff. Works great.

Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
I've been using BioBreak for a while now. Love the stuff. Works great.
Still like my Enzall a tad more for carpets but using Biobreak more and more on synthetic upholstery.
Question John
You had a bunch of PH10K or whatever it was called I believe from Chemtex?
You sent me about 10lbs back a couple of years ago...I Liked that product.
Did you use up what you had and then decided to not get any more ( you had a palet of it or loads I remember)?
Grant

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Still like my Enzall a tad more for carpets but using Biobreak more and more on synthetic upholstery.
Question John
Did you use up what you had and then decided to not get any more ( you had a palet of it or loads I remember)?
Grant

Grant,

I was buying PH10k by the palette and used it all up. Tried BioBreak and liked it so I bought a big barrels of it. Not sure how much it weighs but they used a fork lift to get it in my van.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Bio break is the main prespray I use too. I love the stuff. I buy several 5 gallon pails every time Interlink Supply has their stock up sale.

Feb 20, 2012
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
What is the difference between Flex with citrus and Bio break ?
Flex higher ph and recommended for commercial carpets. Biobreak is an enzyme and more suited for residential. I have boosted Biobreak with a little flex on residential and added Biobreak to flex on commercial ( organic stains present).

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
My go to is Kleenrite Extreme , no smell , no clog , easy rinse , UNDER 10pH .
I keep flex and rocket fuel for beat up carpet .

dave40

Dec 28, 2010
canada
Real Name
david jones
Business Location
United States
And guys is this bio break with citrus good for all types of carpet fibers and furniture except for a wall and Asian cotton I would guess

Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
Real Name
Jeff T.
Question John
Grant
Wasn't PH10K the stuff John Gerding was trying to say was the best thing since sliced bread..... I think he even got into fights with other guys about it...... On another note, you use Chemspec products don't you Grant? The reason I ask, I can source it from a nearby city. Anything in particular I should try? Want to get my Chem thing down to a science......
Jeff @ SCC

Feb 20, 2012
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Wasn't PH10K the stuff John Gerding was trying to say was the best thing since sliced bread..... I think he even got into fights with other guys about it...... On another note, you use Chemspec products don't you Grant? The reason I ask, I can source it from a nearby city. Anything in particular I should try? Want to get my Chem thing down to a science......
Jeff @ SCC
I was impressed with PH10K Jeff. Yes use alot of Chemspec . Distributor in Winnipeg so easy to get and no shipping charges. There is also a Bridgepoint dist now in Wpg so may get from them instead of Truckmountsupply ( like George but hate paying for fuking shipping).
Can't go wrong with Bridgepoint or Chemspec both high quality and carry basically all the same chems for all situations just different names.
My dist only carrys about 5-6 Chemspec products
I get
Enzall, Formula 90, Liqua-gel , browning treatment and have bought their Stainshield which is Dupont Teflon.
Wpg is a fuking joke for supply houses . Our US brothes got it good... even if they are miles away from supply house put in a decent order from Jon don/Interlink etc free delivery next day to your door.
Closest Fibreclean is Saskatoon for me but I rarely get anything from them

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
Question John
Grant
I love bio break for a upholstery, however that is all I use it on.