Bio Pro 10K smell | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Bio Pro 10K smell

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
My mother was car jacked by one of those fools. They took her car and purse and pointed a knife at her face.
The Sheriffs caught him, but not after wrecking my moms car. And they turned the dogs loose on that A-Hole!!!! And the sheriff said he needed over 400 stitches in the hopsital.
It was also his third strike! LIFETIME jail sentence!!
He got everything he deserved. Hes lucky my dad or myself did not catch up with him.....

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Fair to who?? The gang bangers? The guy that they stole from? You?
Gang members are notoriously vicious. To the point where they make animals look bad. Real bad.
So what do you not believe to be true now???
NO ONE said hes lying. However, many of us know how they operate...

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Fair to who?? The gang bangers? The guy that they stole from? You?
Gang members are notoriously vicious. To the point where they make animals look bad. Real bad.
So what do you not believe to be true now???
NO ONE said hes lying. However, many of us know how they operate...
And I never said he was lying, hon, calm down a bit. I feel for the guy, really I do. As do almost everyone here, especially those who have had their stuff stolen as well. All I did was make a comment that his posts sound like CC's.

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Sounded more like he had broken english/ foreigner to me....

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I have a medical building job scheduled for this saturday. Hoping the rain is over by then.
I only have my sample container of Bio Pro 10k.
So im going to do as much as I can with it!!
I think it's a poly carpet. But i will test when I get there. If it is, which rinse should I use with it??
Thanks!!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I will be rocking this job with the new mytee booster and the new pmf mach12 wand!!!!
And the new additional bucket heater....lol

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I have a medical building job scheduled for this saturday. Hoping the rain is over by then.
I only have my sample container of Bio Pro 10k.
So im going to do as much as I can with it!!
I think it's a poly carpet. But i will test when I get there. If it is, which rinse should I use with it??
Thanks!!
I bought a container of Bio Pro 10k when it first came out. I had to do a double check to make sure I wasn't using Bio Break the first time I used it. They seems nearly identical and gave me the same results.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I have a tendency to believe people unless they have been proven that they are telling lies or I can read the BS 1000 miles away.

What good would it do to anyone to post on TMF that their set up was stolen and to keep an eye out for it if it wasn't true.
Points taken. But I have seen what great lengths people will go to, to not have to work!
They will literally lie cheat and steal to not have to get a job.
And the crux of it all is, they will work harder at lying cheating or stealing then they would if they just got a regular job!!
So yes, I feel for the guy greatly. But there are alot of things that injust cannot believe he did.
One is leaving that van with that amount of money Inside of it with no alarm and no insurance.
I'm hoping he had insured all its contents. This means having receipts and photos documenting these items.
I also cannot believe he thought he had a deal with the local gang members in his neighborhood.
Theres just some BIG red flags with the story.
But yes I have prayed for him. I hope he gets his belongings returned to him.