Bio Pro 10k | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Bio Pro 10k

Nick M.

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Nick M.
Do the enzymes in this product just break down grease and protein, or does it break down urine deposits as well? Is it cultured live bacteria? Does the product become inactive while in a bottle in a hot van? Is it natural bacteria or synthetic? How do you use this on a heavy urine job?
@RobAllen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yes it breaks down both and very well I might add. It is a proprietary formula that does not break down with heat in vehicle.

Here is how we use it on heavy urine in conjunction with USOR. Locate urine stains with a UV detection light, spray USOR on each one liberally. Then get the solution lines in and prespray Bio Pro. Wait 10 mins and then pre agitate. Wait another 10 mins (time it takes get vacuum lines and wands in home) and then rinse. We use the alkaline neutralizing rinse at 1/2 power. We never get call backs with this process. We call it Stage 2. Stage one is just straight Bio Pro and USOR in our prespray mix. Stage 3 is same as Stage one but we sub surface clean each urine stain.

Reactions: Nick M.

Nick M.

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Nick M.
Yes it breaks down both and very well I might add. It is a proprietary formula that does not break down with heat in vehicle.

Here is how we use it on heavy urine in conjunction with USOR. Locate urine stains with a UV detection light, spray USOR on each one liberally. Then get the solution lines in and prespray Bio Pro. Wait 10 mins and then pre agitate. Wait another 10 mins (time it takes get vacuum lines and wands in home) and then rinse. We use the alkaline neutralizing rinse at 1/2 power. We never get call backs with this process. We call it Stage 2. Stage one is just straight Bio Pro and USOR in our prespray mix. Stage 3 is same as Stage one but we sub surface clean each urine stain.
This is great info Rob. Thank you.
I’ll order a pail if it today and give it a shot

Reactions: Jose D

Nick M.

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Nick M.

I just ordered a pail and some GM. But you are sold out of USOR :( Do you know when more will be in stock?

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog

May I ask what your pricing structure is for each stage?

Reactions: Cody G

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
May I ask what your pricing structure is for each stage?
Yes.

Stage 1 75-100 (depends on amount rooms)
Stage 2 1/2 price cleaning
Stage 3 Full price cleaning

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
Yes.

Stage 1 75-100 (depends on amount rooms)
Stage 2 1/2 price cleaning
Stage 3 Full price cleaning
Awesome. Thanks Rob. We use your pet products (Pure 02 & USOR). Get great results. Will start to implement your pricing structure as well.

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
I used Bio Pro 10K today on a church meeting room ( lots of organtic ) spills...It destroyed all it touched...I was impressed...Just give it time to dwell.
Would another prespray done this...Yes...maybe...but if your looking for something that works...It did it's job...Took me 2 hours....and $400.00 dollars later...I was out the door...BAM...that's why we do what we do...lol...The custodian said..." this carpet hasn't looked this good in 15 years "

I will be back to this church to do another $2700 dollars worth of work over the course of the next few weeks....The pews should take about 3 hours @ $800.00, and still have time to get my " nap in "...LOL...at 61...that's how we roll...LOL