Blueline Not Maintaining Heating

Donnie

Jan 11, 2012
IA
Real Name
Don Banfield
Business Location
United States
I have a 6 year old Blueline that won't maintain heat. It's virtually been this way since it was new. We sent it back to the supplier & they did their 'repairs" but it has never worked right.

Contacted Blueline directly & their direction was to run it on dual wand to get it hot. We run it on dual for at least 8 minutes to build up the temp to 220 & after using it for 3 - 5 minutes, the temp drops down to 100.

Anyone else that has had this issue? Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks much.

tom676

Jan 16, 2010
Real Name
Tom McManus
Business Location
United States
make sure pressure is a 500 psi sounds like you are pushing too much water for that to drop that fast. Look at the valve that dumps water from the box to the tank could be opening too soon and dumps hot water

Jim Martin

Jun 5, 2008
Tucson Arizona
here is where I would start...

therm valve.....

these things are temperamental as hell..and just because they are "new" does not mean anything...
mine was brand new and was bad...and I cant tell you how many guys have called me and I here " but I just replaced it" and everything traced right back to that valve.....

you want to look down in the water box and make sure that the screen is on the inlet side of the valve...also pay close attention to your water tank....Is it filling up faster then normal...??...when you start the machine..at the waste tank.... take the small blue hose that runs from the thermal valve to tank...see if water is pumping into the tank...if not...that still does not mean it is good...once the water box gets up to temp...check it again...if your water box goes over 160 then the valve should dump into the tank...but once the water box cools down is it stuck open and still dumping..??

On the bottom right hand side of the machine there is a solenoid...

this little jewel is only used for flood work....unplug it...it may be stuck open....if your problem goes away then replace it...it is only used for flood work...if you don't do flood work...don't worry about it...just leave it unplugged....

Check this orifice....

it is on the left hand side of the machine....

being "new" sometimes the metal shavings from putting things together..or bits of teflon tape...work there way threw and will plug this thing up......

Bakerb

Nov 4, 2018
Real Name
Ben Baker
I have a Bluewave and my temp does not go over 170. I ran it for awhile and never had any water running into the waste tank. Some help would be great. Thinking about taking thermal valve apart.

Bakerb

Nov 4, 2018
Real Name
Ben Baker
Also I can’t see pictures for some reason. I’m sure it would help me understand if I could see the picks.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
We've had a Blue Line Blue Wave for 10 years, it's never gotten hot. Maybe time to accept Blue Line's had an engineering flaw.