tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
Ok so I tried brutus from nuclean and loved it, by far the best prespray I have used in my limited experience.
When I first ordered it I just wanted to try it after reading good reviews on here about it, so I ordered a 8lbs package. I went thru it pretty fast then being new I wanted to try some other stuff. I won't mention the products as not to offend anyone but they didn't measure up to Brutus.
So last week I decided to order a 25lb case and make it my go to prespray. We'll it arrived yesterday and I thought the box felt light, so I weighed it...12lbs??
If you used Brutus you know it's 2 part, liquid and powder. So I received 6lbs of powder and 6lbs of liquid.
Am I missing something here? Shouldn't a 25lb case be 25lbs?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I would give Eric a call. I'm sure he would make things right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TMF Forums mobile app

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Ok so I tried brutus from nuclean and loved it, by far the best prespray I have used in my limited experience.
When I first ordered it I just wanted to try it after reading good reviews on here about it, so I ordered a 8lbs package. I went thru it pretty fast then being new I wanted to try some other stuff. I won't mention the products as not to offend anyone but they didn't measure up to Brutus.
So last week I decided to order a 25lb case and make it my go to prespray. We'll it arrived yesterday and I thought the box felt light, so I weighed it...12lbs??
If you used Brutus you know it's 2 part, liquid and powder. So I received 6lbs of powder and 6lbs of liquid.
Am I missing something here? Shouldn't a 25lb case be 25lbs?

don't feel so bad bro I bought 4 chemical lines those were supposed to be 50' long right? I measure them those were 37' long I took them back and I questioned the response was "it is the name of the hose 50 footer we never told you it was 50' long".

I could not believe such a stupid answer. I asked for my money back "no refunds store credit only"

moral: be careful who you make biz with. Don't worry though i'm sure Eric will have an explanation or will make it right

Reactions: Troyster

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
don't feel so bad bro I bought 4 chemical lines those were supposed to be 50' long right? I measure them those were 37' long I took them back and I questioned the response was "it is the name of the hose 50 footer we never told you it was 50' long".

I could not believe such a stupid answer. I asked for my money back "no refunds store credit only"

moral: be careful who you make biz with. Don't worry though i'm sure Eric will have an explanation or will make it right
Yeah I'm sure there is an explanation, I was just hoping someone would chime in and let me know. Maybe that's how it's sold? As a concentrate or something.
They should probably explain that on their website if that's the case. That a 25lb case is actually 12lbs.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Yeah I'm sure there is an explanation, I was just hoping someone would chime in and let me know. Maybe that's how it's sold? As a concentrate or something.
They should probably explain that on their website if that's the case. That a 25lb case is actually 12lbs.

send it back if don't make it right. Call Todd the cleaner and have him hook u up with some flex with citrus and clean free that's all you will ever need
avoid the two parts useless bull.

Nuclean Supply

Sep 7, 2012
www.nucleansupply.com
Real Name
Erik J
We package Brutus in two boxes for 25lb orders. Both boxes can be shipped at the sametime with usps, yet arrive at different times. Ive asked this question to USPS, why does this happen, and they shrug there shoulders, saying it just happens. The tracking on the package says it will be delivered tomorrow, this monday, to his front door.

Last edited:

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
avoid the two parts useless bull.
Dude, I hate to tell you but this is a very ignorant statement you made. I don't have anything at stake with NuClean but there are valid reasons why it is a two part solution and they are innovative, to say the least.

Can your pre-spray do this?

BEFORE;

AFTER;

Reactions: Nuclean Supply

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Yes absolutely, no iron no steam no bull. I do remove those with my prespray. that is the reason I don't buy from any distributors i mix my own smoothie.
If it works for you I'm happy it does not for me but it does not make it a bad product.

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Dude, I hate to tell you but this is a very ignorant statement you made. I don't have anything at stake with NuClean but there are valid reasons why it is a two part solution and they are innovative, to say the least.

Can your pre-spray do this?

BEFORE;

AFTER;

I love me my Brutus! That red stain your showing was never worked on. If Mrs Smith went at it with everything in her kitchen cupboard it would be a different story. Brutus is hands down my fav prespray. I carry Biobreak with CS, flex with CS , Enzall , Tilemaster they all work great .... Just love Brutus and the smell .... well it's like victory

Reactions: tonyb14
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I think you have used some of the same cleaners as me. I'd be interested to see what you say. If it works I'll order some.
As soon as I see a link I will order the product, I want to make sure I am ordering the exact product that I am reading all the hype about.

Tom Ingram

Premium VIP
Jan 17, 2013
Lexington, KY
Real Name
Tom Ingram
Business Location
United States
Do you guys charge more for using Brutus or Fusion 5.0 since it's more expensive then say BioBreak?