Chemical Rise and Drop White Magic hv 1200 pro | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Chemical Rise and Drop White Magic hv 1200 pro

Brian289

Jul 21, 2013
Real Name
Brandon
I have a White Magic hv 1200 pro Ive been doing many jobs with it but recently the chemical levels have been going up and down on there own I know there is a chemical pump that may be replaced but can there be an yother problem that is causing this help will be greatly appreciated

BrianC

Jul 23, 2011
NH
www.NewEnglandTruckmount.com
Real Name
Brian Collopy
Business Location
United States
Hi Brian,

Chemical systems in the HV's (and any other unit that uses a pulse pump) can be tricky to diagnose because they work with tubing, two vales, a pulse pump, and your water pump. Make sure there are no air leaks anywhere, and both your three-way valve is working correctly (on-off-prime) and your needle valve (the round one under the GPH acrylic flowmeter). Assuming they are okay and there are no air leaks anywhere, you may just need some pulse pump parts. (We stock all of these and other parts for the White Magics).

Chances are, if all looks good, open up the top of your pulse pump with a big wrench. Directly underneath the cap you will see a black rubber disc. That's the diaphragm. Take it out and see if it looks nicked, worn, or fuzzy. If so, that may be all you need. $16

On the sides of the pump are two valves: one in, one out. Those check valves may be stuck. If so, replace those.

Nine times out of ten with HV because it's a newer machine it's your diaphragm, a failed needle valve, or an air leak somewhere.

Good luck,

- Brian

Bradley G..

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
Bradley Gurecki
I have a White Magic hv 1200 pro Ive been doing many jobs with it but recently the chemical levels have been going up and down on there own I know there is a chemical pump that may be replaced but can there be an yother problem that is causing this help will be greatly appreciated
I also have a white magic pro 1200 , my chemical as been going crazy as well. There is a rubber cap inside of the Chemical pump all you have to do is take the top cap off and replace that rubber cap that's inside the pump there may be a hole in it that's what was causing my problem.

Bradley G..

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
Bradley Gurecki
I also have a white magic pro 1200 , my chemical as been going crazy as well. There is a rubber cap inside of the Chemical pump all you have to do is take the top cap off and replace that rubber cap that's inside the pump there may be a hole in it that's what was causing my problem.
I replaced that rubber cap inside of the Chemical pump , aND now the chemical flows steady and can be adjusted, before the chemical would suck out so fast or not suck out at all.