aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Is it a slow working chem or is it hot and fast?
Aint No Miracle Cleaner for Sure.Either is anything else...It's adequate..Higher priced that some..lower priced than others..But worked for me..Anything 'Hot & Fast' is not want you want..Pool Acid is a great choice for that.scenario!

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Aint No Miracle Cleaner for Sure.Either is anything else...It's adequate..Higher priced that some..lower priced than others..But worked for me..Anything 'Hot & Fast' is not want you want..Pool Acid is a great choice for that.scenario!
agreed, but like everyone else when doing tile and grout, I prespray then do the carpeting first , tile and grout last so it has mega dwell time,,, usually powermax will eat everything up while im cleaning the carpets.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
agreed, but like everyone else when doing tile and grout, I prespray then do the carpeting first , tile and grout last so it has mega dwell time,,, usually powermax will eat everything up while im cleaning the carpets.
You're doing all wrong brother.T&G First..10x10 ft sections..Dwell 15 minutes..Get r Done..Now to the carpet..
Voice of Experience...

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
You're doing all wrong brother.T&G First..10x10 ft sections..Dwell 15 minutes..Get r Done..Now to the carpet..
Voice of Experience...
ive been doing it for 35 years bro ! we all have our system ! I prespray and keep it wet while doing the carpets and clean the tiles last,,, to me that's faster work !

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Voice of Experience...
be in those houses all day if you only do 100 sq ft at a time and letting it dwell 15 minutes,,, My way is faster and the grout usually is virtually already clean when I get to it.

Reactions: aloha one

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
ive been doing it for 35 years bro ! we all have our system ! I prespray and keep it wet while doing the carpets and clean the tiles last,,, to me that's faster work !
Well Jeff Row..Gots me 5 Years on ya..But for the life of me..Cannot see How nor you would want to try & do Both at the same time? No way you can 'Keep it Wet' while cleaning carpet..Any Minor interruption would Fuk that Concept up all to Hell.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
be in those houses all day if you only do 100 sq ft at a time and letting it dwell 15 minutes,,, My way is faster and the grout usually is virtually already clean when I get to it.
Don't Make me SPANK you SPANKEE..What you're trying to sell me on is NONSENSE! Not that it doesn't work for you but I would Never..EVER train anyone to use your Hap Hazzard method. Not trying to Be a Dik..but just done it waaayy too many times to buy into that process.I didn't Invent the Worlds Best Selling Grout Cleaning Brushes if I did NOT know what the F I was talking about..Ya Think?

Reactions: jtsunbrite

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Let me Explain..Move Chit.(TM Running & Getting Hot) Walk off with Custy..Move more Chit..Bring in solution hose..Spray..Now go back to the Van and start hauling in the Gear..Approx time.10-15 minutes.Suck.before detailing ..spray another 100sft..Two man Crew..can do double that.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
lol Like Buuuut UNLIKELY! lol Hey man..we all gots our own ways..whatever you're comfotable with..keep doing it..but never forget to try out anything new that has any resemblance of Logic! No way am I trying to be a Know It All Bossy Beatch!

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Don't Make me SPANK you SPANKEE..What you're trying to sell me on is NONSENSE! Not that it doesn't work for you but I would Never..EVER train anyone to use your Hap Hazzard method. Not trying to Be a Dik..but just done it waaayy too many times to buy into that process.I didn't Invent the Worlds Best Selling Grout Cleaning Brushes if I did NOT know what the F I was talking about..Ya Think?
I know you have done a few grout jobs because of your brushes. But Consider that most of my grout jobs are in empty houses, and I have 4 houses to bust thru on that given day and everyone of them might be tile/grout/carpet,,,, I have to rock-N-roll and go on to the next house...
I to me think its faster to let the tile dwell while doing the carpet,,, but everyone does stuff differently...
Teach me Sins Say !!!! how would do a house with carpets and grout job?

Also did I brag yet on the brushes you sent me,,, I did a filthy job yesterday black black greasy grout so when I get to it,,, I used the unger grout brush first,, it did good,,, but when I used yours I was impressed that I didn't have to forcefully press on the brush as hard with your product. It was a faster pace with your brush, I do live the wider brush you use over the unger , I flipped your brush on the side and scrubbed under the cabinets and even scrubbed the crud off the oven legs when I pulled the stove and Refrigerator out to get under them,,,, Bravo on those brushes.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
lol Like Buuuut UNLIKELY! lol Hey man..we all gots our own ways..whatever you're comfotable with..keep doing it..but never forget to try out anything new that has any resemblance of Logic! No way am I trying to be a Know It All Bossy Beatch!
niga please ! I am waiting for the logic ! Bring it on ! tell me how you approach tile work,,,
Heres my work on it

I prespray
let dwell while doing carpets
I scrub with scrub brush
'Hit the areas with grout brush stick
rinse
extract
done

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I know you have done a few grout jobs because of your brushes. But Consider that most of my grout jobs are in empty houses, and I have 4 houses to bust thru on that given day and everyone of them might be tile/grout/carpet,,,, I have to rock-N-roll and go on to the next house...
I to me think its faster to let the tile dwell while doing the carpet,,, but everyone does stuff differently...
Teach me Sins Say !!!! how would do a house with carpets and grout job?

Also did I brag yet on the brushes you sent me,,, I did a filthy job yesterday black black greasy grout so when I get to it,,, I used the unger grout brush first,, it did good,,, but when I used yours I was impressed that I didn't have to forcefully press on the brush as hard with your product. It was a faster pace with your brush, I do live the wider brush you use over the unger , I flipped your brush on the side and scrubbed under the cabinets and even scrubbed the crud off the oven legs when I pulled the stove and Refrigerator out to get under them,,,, Bravo on those brushes.
Thanks for you support Jeff..The Unger Really is a POS in Comparison..even worse is the Flo Pack..Not tootin my own horn by no means..Their Crap was my Motivation.Both are Billion Dollars companies and their Grout Brushes are just another add to the inventory lines..Obviously..Not well thought out nor designed by a user.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
niga please ! I am waiting for the logic ! Bring it on ! tell me how you approach tile work,,,
Heres my work on it

I prespray
I scrub with scrub brush
rinse
extract
done
So you "STICK' it to Em? lol May wanna putta brush on that stick next time..Amazing results! lol

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Thanks for you support Jeff..The Unger Really is a POS in Comparison..even worse is the Flo Pack..Not tootin my own horn by no means..Their Crap was my Motivation.Both are Billion Dollars companies and their Grout Brushes are just another add to the inventory lines..Obviously..Not well thought out nor designed by a user.
dude make me a 3 inch L shaped brush on a stick that I can clean the tile edges and baseboard or cove with,, and another one for carpet

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Heres my work on it

I prespray
I scrub with scrub brush
rinse
extract
done
My after srubs/dwell..Always have to re spray..the chem by now have emulsified the Crud and will DRY Quickly! 'If' you were Closer to here..be glad to educate youze!

Reactions: jtsunbrite

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
while we are talking about brushes,,, aloha make me a softer grout brush that can be used on stairs to clean the wall edges to get the filtration lines out.. I want it shaped like your shark brush but softer so I can use it on carpet

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
dude make me a 3 inch L shaped brush on a stick that I can clean the tile edges and baseboard or cove with,, and another one for carpet
Turn the Brushes on their SIDE Lo LO..Part of the design Already!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
while we are talking about brushes,,, aloha make me a softer grout brush that can be used on stairs to clean the wall edges to get the filtration lines out.. I want it shaped like your shark brush but softer so I can use it on carpet
LOL First Complaint I ever Got about being Too STIFF!