aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I hope not. Lol she can't hande me. Maybe I'll slow down when I'm 65 maybe not. We have been married for 6 years and never had a big fight. We are pretty good together. She's a good woman to deal with me.
Good luck Bro...I've yet to find one that can Deal with Me!

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
I can't keep up with spank bank material and certainly not chemical wars on here :D. I use Cobb's prespray all the time and will continue until the bucket gets close to empty and then I will pick up some TMF Tile Master and give it a try :D.

Reactions: aloha one

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Good luck Bro...I've yet to find one that can Deal with Me!
Women can't live with them can't slit their throats oops unless your oj. Oops I mea on Simpson. Lol. With a title like aloha they should be lining up for you. I don't see why they can't put up with you. Your such a easy going guy.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I can't keep up with spank bank material and certainly not chemical wars on here :D. I use Cobb's prespray all the time and will continue until the bucket gets close to empty and then I will pick up some TMF Tile Master and give it a try :D.
Do you use Power MAX on T&G? I like for carpets but no where near as good as TM on T&G tho.

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Do you use Power MAX on T&G? I like for carpets but no where near as good as TM on T&G tho.
Yes I have used it on tile and grout and was not totally satisfied with it. 95% of the time it is used on carpets.

Reactions: aloha one

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Ok enough joking. I buy from my local interlink guy up here if 75 miles is local. Just bought my hose reels from them.

Reactions: Scott W

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I value the interaction from the suppliers...brave souls they are. I like interlink a lot more as a result of Scott W. interaction and contribution. I don't think in any way that's disrespecting TMF or Jon Don.

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt
Status
Not open for further replies.