Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I like to make a little side cash buying and selling machines. This year I made $6000 doing that. It's fun to see many machines. Ok I have to go to work I have a full day and night. Have a good day all.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Hard to give anybody the.benefit of the doubt anymore...especially with timing like that. I've sat back n watched Larry lurk in other places and strike at just the right time. Dev-wand....
The DevPro wand kicks ass. And the ball bearing swivel....watch out guys...it's awesome! 1/2 the price of the other wands and nothing compares, IMO

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Please forgive me "Father" for I also have sinned like Rick .Only I use Masterblends Redline not that *^&$ from Cobby.:smuggrin:

Reactions: Jose Holguin

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Who talked about his belief system and parenting? I didn't and I'm pretty sure my beamer buddy Jose didn't. Think that part was a misunderstanding or I just missed it.

Sorry to disappoint ya Matt but this was too close for coincidence. Kinda like your BS 10k review after saying how much you loved it in a group PM.
I loved the results, but didn't like the company I bought it from. That was the whole reason I didn't like the product. It came from a shady company who lied about the msds. Don't BS me. What other motiv could I have on that subject? What, you feel comfortable about spraying something in your customer's house that you have now knowledge if it's safe or not? And at the end of that review, I came back and said I was wrong on my suspicion on what I thought was in it.

Reactions: StevenB.

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
I loved the results, but didn't like the company I bought it from. That was the whole reason I didn't like the product. It came from a shady company who lied about the msds. Don't BS me. What other motiv could I have on that subject? What, you feel comfortable about spraying something in your customer's house that you have now knowledge if it's safe or not? And at the end of that review, I came back and said I was wrong on my suspicion on what I thought was in it.
No worries, just been meaning to bust your balls on that. This the ball busting thread bud. That review just reeked of BS, especially the browning part.

Reactions: Jose Holguin

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
No worries, just been meaning to bust your balls on that. This the ball busting thread bud. That review just reeked of BS, especially the browning part.
Thought that wuz the Aloha thread about Nothing? Oh I see your point..Ball Bustin is about something! Carry On Jimmy!

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
My balls are already sore. Maybe you can massage them for me.lol And i know it's hard to tell if anyone on here is BS'ing which is why i'm not surprised that very few had believed my turnaround on what I thought about the product. The browning was true, but that's why I was as honest as I could. Especially on admitting I was wrong on what I thought was in it. Hell, I've just got a high school diploma. I'm no chemist. What the hell do I know?

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
My balls are already sore. Maybe you can massage them for me.lol And i know it's hard to tell if anyone on here is BS'ing which is why i'm not surprised that very few had believed my turnaround on what I thought about the product. The browning was true, but that's why I was as honest as I could. Especially on admitting I was wrong on what I thought was in it. Hell, I've just got a high school diploma. I'm no chemist. What the hell do I know?
Does making HASH make me a Chemist? if so..! deserve a Nobel prize!:eek::D

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Dave, you're just adding fuel to the fire on this stupid pre spray drama thread.

Who used Tide? I need to whip their ass. I'm pissed:punch:

SunnyDays Carpet Cleaning

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
I bought a bunch of supplies at Cobb carpet supply today. I have to say it was one of the best companies I have dealt with. The guy knew all about the chemicals he sold and he also so did carpet cleaning. We chatted the whole time I ordered and if he knew of a better product that did the same or better job he suggested it to me. I will always buy from a company that has great customer service. 5 stars to cobb's. Have you had the same outstanding service as well?
Tide and Bleach? $42

Reactions: aloha one

Joey J.

Jun 18, 2008
Fl
Geez what a crazy thread. Now I'm going to have to order some of Cobbs prespray to try it out.
Powermax
Powder Brightener
Liquid Brightener
Odor attack
Stain Solve

All great products and staples on my van. If you order $400 worth it's free shipping. I believe you have to call in your order to get the free shipping though.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: aloha one
Status
Not open for further replies.