Construction company needs mobile crane rental in Toronto | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Construction company needs mobile crane rental in Toronto

hazelp

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
hazel
Hey,
My hubby started a construction company in Toronto recently. Our construction firm depended on heavy equipment rentals for mobile cranes whenever required. Cranes have become the most inevitable machine at the work site. It would be the largest investments any construction company can make.
We have decided to buy a new crane as the company. In the initial stages, opting for mobile crane rental in Toronto region will definitely help. Maintenance costs for a crane can be very high since working on a crane requires a specific skill set.
I would be grateful for your advice regarding this .
Thank you in advance!

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
It is unclear to me what you are asking for. Do you want to know who rents cranes or are you asking for advice on how to maintain a crane?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Just started a construction company and want to purchase a crane as a investment? Just hire a crane and its operator comes with it. When the crane leaves the site so does the maintenance of said crane and liability of its operator.

Reactions: hazelp

hazelp

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
hazel
Yeah, Thanks for the replies. We're planning for hiring the crane.
It is unclear to me what you are asking for. Do you want to know who rents cranes or are you asking for advice on how to maintain a crane?