Cool "Out of the Box" Attn grabbing Marketing picture thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
That is one pic that grabs you. You can not help but look. And there is so much goodness to look at. The drinks and the food look delicious. Did I forget the tablecloth, you bet, that is one fine looking tablecloth.
I know what you mean! Twas a fine tablecloth!

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
What table cloth? All isbsaw was boobs. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TMF Forums mobile app

Chuck Shew

Jan 12, 2013
Lebanon, TN
Real Name
Chuck Shew

I know the picture is poor quality but when I pulled up behind this guy and did not know what to think. "Over the Moon Graphics and Lettering LLC" I thought it was a banana at first. So you are a graphics company is that is the logo you came up with.

Tater

Jan 14, 2014
Real Name
Richard Whithers
Ive been using this on some post cards with decent results..Do "they" have a trademark on the word Zero?

Zero Sticky Residue
Zero Wet Socks
Zero Downtime
Zero Worries

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Ive been using this on some post cards with decent results..Do "they" have a trademark on the word Zero?

Zero Sticky Residue
Zero Wet Socks
Zero Downtime
Zero Worries
What is your process? Encap? Chemdry?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TMF Forums mobile app

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States

I know the picture is poor quality but when I pulled up behind this guy and did not know what to think. "Over the Moon Graphics and Lettering LLC" I thought it was a banana at first. So you are a graphics company is that is the logo you came up with.
Maybe their plan is of disgrunted cusomer. Ruin their rep ? Thats my ONLY opinion on this moon thing

Jun 16, 2012
Texas
Real Name
Randy Stoker
Business Location
United States
I don't have a pic but back in the middle ages when I was around 5 or so we were driving down the interstate on I-20 going to six flags. On a feeder road outside of a vacuum store there was a dude in a gorila suit holding a sign that said " Kirby Really Sucks." We thought that was hillarious and 40 something years later I remeber it like it was yesterday,

Jun 16, 2012
Texas
Real Name
Randy Stoker
Business Location
United States
That is tasteless but eye catching. It just signifies the sterotypicial ideology that most people have of tow truck drivers and owners. I wouldn't want an ad like this associated with my business.