Van Wraps Cool van/truck "wrap" pics...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anolog139

Nov 7, 2012
Linden Michigan
Real Name
Matthew Smith
Business Location
United States
View attachment 37834

Here's my 1st truck on a budget. It was an old U-Haul, I put the side door in and still have some tweeks to do on it, wheels, chrome bumper need to re-do the phone number bigger, and couple other things, in fact I'm open for input :)
Don't waste your money on wheels or the bumper. It will not bring you a penny more of sales in. Make your phone number huge. Carpet cleaning is pretty big, but Id like it ever bigger.

Noid68

Oct 15, 2014
Real Name
Dion Hawes
Don't waste your money on wheels or the bumper. It will not bring you a penny more of sales in. Make your phone number huge. Carpet cleaning is pretty big, but Id like it ever bigger.
Hey thanks for the input :) I was playing with "**me" app thingy, but I think it's just too distracting and confusing. My base# spells M E A N G R E, and of course from a land line it doesn't matter if you do dial the last couple digits, & from a cell phone it will show a complete # before they punch in the last digits and of course I'll have the actual #'s spelled out specifically. I'm sure you're right about the wheels and other chrome, but can't a guy want his truck to look nice? :) I'm still working on the website, I should be done in the next 10 days or so. Any suggestions for getting through my 1st winter?

Anolog139

Nov 7, 2012
Linden Michigan
Real Name
Matthew Smith
Business Location
United States
Hey thanks for the input :) I was playing with "**me" app thingy, but I think it's just too distracting and confusing. My base# spells M E A N G R E, and of course from a land line it doesn't matter if you do dial the last couple digits, & from a cell phone it will show a complete # before they punch in the last digits and of course I'll have the actual #'s spelled out specifically. I'm sure you're right about the wheels and other chrome, but can't a guy want his truck to look nice? :) I'm still working on the website, I should be done in the next 10 days or so. Any suggestions for getting through my 1st winter?
The reason I said don't waste money on the wheels or bumper is because you need to be putting that money into things that are going to generate you sales. You can have the coolest looking truck, but if all it does is sit in the driveway then whats the point? Whats your website?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Start a new thread on the Winter subject. I am sure you will get some great replies.

Noid68

Oct 15, 2014
Real Name
Dion Hawes
The reason I said don't waste money on the wheels or bumper is because you need to be putting that money into things that are going to generate you sales. You can have the coolest looking truck, but if all it does is sit in the driveway then whats the point? Whats your website?
My website is MeanGreenCarpetCleaners.com and I'm have Joe Burnich w/Carpet cleaning Websites put it together.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
1st draft. Comments appreciated :). We're an Aussie based company. Cheers!
Can't read white print

Really make your phone number pop

Make your core service carpet cleaning more prominent

Like the colors and design

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
How long will a wrap last?

I'm going to wrap my van and just trying to get info on what to expect.