Van Wraps Cool van/truck "wrap" pics...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Yea, im pretty sure that thing is poison ivy. Unless someone has proof that its not!!:rolleyes:

Ps, i was wrong, that is not poisonivy, it is indeed a Japanese maple. Im used to seeing them in the darker red. Good catch @AussieCarpetBloke dont ever be hesitant to put out a mistake.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Doing a partial van wrap finally. Here are three variations. Not sure which I like better. Thoughts?
I like the concept... But take a look at your phone number... Will a car sitting next to you be able to see the number clearly? I like that the website is right in the middle in the first image. It is also highlighted!

Maybe try making your logo smaller. The stamp on the side larger. Raise the highlighted area and your phone number. Make the bubbles bigger. Ad a Headline at the top, that explains what you do. Carpet Cleaning should be large.

Good Luck!

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
OMG I never posted our van!!! The SHAME...

I miss here... Race Car theme is what we were going for... Husband wanted green and I wanted blue... All about compromising... I miss her so much! I miss carpet cleaning...

11169911_10200583911115627_1823443908647595533_n.jpg

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I like the concept... But take a look at your phone number... Will a car sitting next to you be able to see the number clearly? I like that the website is right in the middle in the first image. It is also highlighted!

Maybe try making your logo smaller. The stamp on the side larger. Raise the highlighted area and your phone number. Make the bubbles bigger. Ad a Headline at the top, that explains what you do. Carpet Cleaning should be large.

Good Luck!
I think phone numbers should be visible but they aren't as important as they used to be. Company name should be by far the biggest and most visible.

I Google everything, even if I maybe could remember the phone number. Still would Google it.