CRS techs

SuzukiRider

Nov 2, 2008
Portland Oregon
Real Name
Alex Plop
Business Location
United States
So when I got the new crossfire I asked the guy to tell me every single thing wrong with the machine because I wanted to know so I can fix it before it went in the van not after.

So he tells me that there is a small drip on one of the exchanger connections and that the water pump will lose pressure and then pump right back up and that it happens all the time.

So I asked him to show me what it did. We started it up and hooked a wand to it and sure enough it would pump up and hold pressure at 1000PSI no problem. When you hit the wand and after about 5 seconds the water pressure would drop to 200 or less but then after another five seconds pump back up to 1000. So I asked him what was done to correct the problem. He said CRS techs in Portland replaced the pump intake hose, and rebuilt the pump and still no luck. This guy is really nice so I do not believe he would be lying about that.

So I get home and start it up to try to trouble shoot the problem. Long story short since this is already a small novel. The water box inlet hose was pointed towards the outlet of the box to the pump. So when I hit the wand it was ok until the box started refilling. Then the incoming cold water would cause turbulence and the pump would lose pressure for a few seconds till it stopped filling.

I am going to have to call the guy and thank him for selling me the machine so cheap.

Oh and I will have pics of it in my van after I install it today.

SuzukiRider

Nov 2, 2008
Portland Oregon
Real Name
Alex Plop
Business Location
United States
Here she is. Got it installed and got to the job I had this afternoon. She runs great.

Old machine,

The new tank and pan....

New machine installed, this is before I wiped down the front panel and bolted it back on. Had to apply some fresh teflon tape to stop some drips..