Deep tissue massage | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Deep tissue massage

bojangles

May 21, 2012
payson, az
Real Name
brian m
my back has been all knotted up, and even my his is sore from pulling the wand, so i went under the fingers yesterday. Man, am i sore. My back hurts so bad i can hardly move right now.

But i know i'll feel better in a few days.

Anybody else do this?

Reactions: rob allen

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
my back has been all knotted up, and even my his is sore from pulling the wand, so i went under the fingers yesterday. Man, am i sore. My back hurts so bad i can hardly move right now.

But i know i'll feel better in a few days.

Anybody else do this?
IMO results from massage can be fortified if you can take it on regular bases(once a month) and support it with nice swim and sauna. Never take massage , sauna before work out. There is not going to be any. You'll feel beat enough already. I believe in benefits of massage complemented with stones treatment, mud baths and little bit of sweating. Sensual activity is always encouraged after or during massage. You feeling sore because by taking massage your muscles has a enormous workout, especially if deep tisuue masage was provided. I would advise take massage like good , in little sips. 15minutes, followed by 30, etc. Also avoid muscle relaxing creams, you would be burning up .

Jun 20, 2009
Fort Worth TX
www.RevolutionCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Jeremias Silva
Business Location
United States
I have what you need , you want to know what it is ?
is this this back supporter have two layers of stretchable fabric, I when i am moping 4 or 5 stores in a night , I feel that medium/lower back pain , it becomes really annoying , than i wrap myself with this belt and immediately i feel relieved , plus you fell good when you take it off also ,
But get the muller , there is a triangle on the back that holds the belt in place, I tryed every single one on the market , this is the best , I got 2 for 5 bucks on eBay , lol

Jun 20, 2009
Fort Worth TX
www.RevolutionCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Jeremias Silva
Business Location
United States
whenever you start a job , then you feel you muscle tense , on the back , put the belt , and squeeze hard , you will feel the the muscles get back in place, than every 30 minute you take it of , and feel the relieve, your back will pop when you take it off , it feels good, :LOL:

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I love getting massages our massage girl feels likes shes breaking bones lol

It's great tho and beats meds

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I have had dozens and dozens of massages and the only ones worth the money are deep tissue.
My wife bought me a hot stone massage which was cool but we turned it into a deep tissue as the session progressed

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
My wife and I get massages from the same lady we've known her a few years now an as always very professional and knows her business
I got massages every couple weeks for free till my friend died a few years ago. I helped her around her house and cleaned carpets and windows for her. She was like a sister to me.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
From a physical therapist who helped me with PT after my titanium thumb replacement:

Get dry beans of any small sort - lentils, turtle beans, etc - and put them in a container in the microwave for 90 seconds. NO WATER. If hands or feet hurt, put 'em in the loose beans and stretch and flex. If elbows, knees, or back hurt, put beans in small pillowcase and use as a heating pad, with someone gently rolling the bag for a massage effect.

Simulates the penetrative value of deep tissue massage without the pain, and eases all sorts of soft tissue discomfort on contact. It's wonderful beyond words, requires no medication, and is dirt cheap.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Twice a month. I'd go weekly if I wasn't so busy

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
image.jpeg

We bought a massager like our chiropractor uses thing is super heavy but works amazing

Worth every penny

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States