Differenced between Robs deluxe wand and a devastator wand??? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Differenced between Robs deluxe wand and a devastator wand???

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
So been looking at Robs wands. Look pretty nice. Anyway compare the two?
What's your opinions?? I currently run a PMF mach 12 titanium. Pretty sweet wand. But would love to have or try a swivel and have a sight window.
Thanks

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
No huge differences I'd guess. I have a devastator. I got the 1.5 12inch one because it works well with my smaller truckmount. Much easier to use in smaller areas. But I'd use one of robs without hesitation.

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
No huge differences I'd guess. I have a devastator. I got the 1.5 12inch one because it works well with my smaller truckmount. Much easier to use in smaller areas. But I'd use one of robs without hesitation.
Thanks man! Does the front plate on the head come off on the devastator. Lot of money for a wand!!

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
So been looking at Robs wands. Look pretty nice. Anyway compare the two?
What's your opinions?? I currently run a PMF mach 12 titanium. Pretty sweet wand. But would love to have or try a swivel and have a sight window.
Thanks
If you want to sell the Mach 12 let me know

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
If you want to sell the Mach 12 let me know
I doubt I will ever sell it. Just wish it had a sight glass. At some point I'm going to purchase a 2" 14" and I'm betting on either robs or devastator.
Maybe by them PMF will have a swivel and window option for their wands.
But that devastator looks like one precision well made wand!!! As does Robs as well!!

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
You haven't noticed a trend when something else is brought up? I hope guys that have used both do comment on their thoughts but it probably won't happen.
Not really. I noticed 1 person is now banned but for reasons I’m unaware of.

Seems quieter. Maybe every bodies on the FB page. Idk.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
You haven't noticed a trend when something else is brought up? I hope guys that have used both do comment on their thoughts but it probably won't happen.
Rob does not strike me as that kinda guy. He always steps up and is usually the first to compare his products to others. I have even seen him offer to take things back if the customer is not happy. His groutmaster, biopro 10k and USOR are excellent products. Everything inhave purchased from him so far has been excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny Bravo
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Yes TMF products are good, very good. You both haven't been on the forum long enough to know how the forum was before. I will leave it at that as most of the members that was around to know how it used to be don't post much anymore.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Both wands are great. Couple advantages we offer are

Lockable head
Removable head
Powdercoated tubes
Chrome heads
Grease zerk for quick greasing

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Both wands are great. Couple advantages we offer are

Lockable head
Removable head
Powdercoated tubes
Chrome heads
Grease zerk for quick greasing
Thanks for replying Rob!! Soooooo happy with the biopro 10k and USOR!!!!
Just did a house with both. 28 year old carpets with pee stains came out like brand new. The hubby was a little stand off-ish at first. After I was done he was shocked. He said I just prolonged him from having to buy new carpet for the next 5 years at least! He was offering me beers after I was done!! 4 small rooms a hallway and stairs. 700.00!!!
20190925_114855.jpg
20190925_114904.jpg
20190921_130243.jpg

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
And they LOVED the smell! Did it just how you explained Rob. Pre sprayed usor. Then sprayed with biopro 10k. Let dwell.
Then hit it with CRB. Then extracted!!! Smelled wonderful and oh man, looked like brand new carpet. The wife was literally in shock. She was so happy!!!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I bought a new generator yesterday!!! Coming tomorrow!!! No more looking for separate circuits and tripping old breakers that heat up. no more extension cords everywhere to hook up, unhook and roll up.
I got a Westinghouse 8500 pro. It's one bad-ass generator. Cannot wait to get it. Industrial grade cast iron sleeve cylinder, all forged engine internals. Electric start. Key fob start. Can run sensitive electronics too. 6.6 gallon fuel tank. Wheels and handles included. This is going to save me alot of time. Next is trailer or van.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I bought a new generator yesterday!!! Coming tomorrow!!! No more looking for separate circuits and tripping old breakers that heat up. no more extension cords everywhere to hook up, unhook and roll up.
I got a Westinghouse 8500 pro. It's one bad-ass generator. Cannot wait to get it. Industrial grade cast iron sleeve cylinder, all forged engine internals. Electric start. Key fob start. Can run sensitive electronics too. 6.6 gallon fuel tank. Wheels and handles included. This is going to save me alot of time. Next is trailer or van.
Awesome once you get a van or trailer everything will be so much easier, more organized and you will love rolling up to jobs in your set up.