Differenced between Robs deluxe wand and a devastator wand??? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Differenced between Robs deluxe wand and a devastator wand???

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Chrome plated milled aluminum. Advantage is a much better meeting with carpet interface.
You put it so eloquently. So , milled aluminum is a new titanium? What about oxidation problems? Chrome plated, huh?

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
What do you need a sight glass for?
Just wondering...
Do you need a big boy wand? If you ready to spend money, PM me.
I thought my mach 12 was a big boy wand??? Even the head on my PMF is titanium

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I thought my mach 12 was a big boy wand??? Even the head on my PMF is titanium
Obviously, mach 12 is a great wand . If you prefer slightly heavier feel and more rinsing power with a wider head, you would love this particular one....
Ten years old and going strong. All you have to do is slap a new label once in a while.

Attachments

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Obviously, mach 12 is a great wand . If you prefer slightly heavier feel and more rinsing power with a wider head, you would love this particular one....
Ten years old and going strong. All you have to do is slap a new label once in a while.
Thanks Luky! Maybe that's why Rob can offer his wand for less. I have not owned enough wands to know the differences between a titanium or aluminum head as far as wear is concerned. I know even aluminum does corrode.
Titanium may as well. However I have yet to see this with my wand. The head is very durable and light weight as well with beautiful welding!
Still weighing all my options here.

Reactions: Luky