Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I didn't watch all the videos, I will have to watch them tonight after work. If that is what I think it is I agree with you. I remember hearing last year of a new type of portable machine that could reuse the water up to 7 times and my thoughts were thats rediculious. Lets go suck up a bunch of dog piss and use that water to clean the kitchen, come on people, water is not that scarse yet that we can't use fresh water to clean carpet.

I wonder if this guy ever flushes his toilet at home, He should live by the same practice he works by and reuse his toilet water too.:D

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
What are these pictures of? A rig doctor and a mytee. What are pointing out?

Art Kelley

Feb 9, 2009
Clawson,MI
Real Name
Art Kelley
I must admit I couldn't see anything wrong going on in the videos; they were doing some good cleaning as far as I could tell. The guy talking sounded pretty inbred though.

Art Kelley

Feb 9, 2009
Clawson,MI
Real Name
Art Kelley
This is turning out to be pretty funny actually...

Did anyone notice who posted the vids to YouTube?
Oops! I was trying to help Ricky out. I guess he was trying to make some wierd oblique point. It just buzzed over my head.

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
Its a mytee and mini me ice cream push cart.
No it was a rug doctor having it's way with a Mighty Lousy extractor in some sort of sick sexual rant I think; hard to tell ; it looked illegal though!!

Bad enough we gotta put up with the human versions of those degenerates; never new machines swung like that also!!:eek:

hahahahahahahahahaha

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
This is turning out to be pretty funny actually...

Did anyone notice who posted the vids to YouTube?
Yeah I though it was pretty funny also when the Manager decided to buy one crappy machine; get lack luster results; then buy the laughing stock Rug Doctor to try and get a better result. Yeah funny!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha