Do BOOSTERS really work?? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Do BOOSTERS really work??

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Robs chems i just received I'm really wanting to try them out!! The grout master looks like it has saw dust mixed in with it!!!
Some of robs products have great smells too. I also got robs secret formula and bio 10k.
I need to read up on each. Make sure o use them correct ones for the correct fibers.....

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
So if you get a poly carpet you use robs.....???
Robs chems i just received I'm really wanting to try them out!! The grout master looks like it has saw dust mixed in with it!!!
Some of robs products have great smells too. I also got robs secret formula and bio 10k.
I need to read up on each. Make sure o use them correct ones for the correct fibers.....
Shipping was very quick and lots of email updates. Very nice rob!!

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
So if you get a poly carpet you use robs.....???
Shipping was very quick and lots of email updates. Very nice rob!!
you can use it on nylon as well with less concentration unless if it is rat nasty. however tmf pre sprays work great on poly carpets. the reason i like bio 10k over rsf is because bio 10k is With the digestive action of enzymes Citrus Slam effectively removes animal, vegetable & petroleum oils.

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
RSF is frigging great!!

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Sorry bio pro 10k
Haven't tried Bio Pro 10k and doubt I will as I am retired from the industry at this time. I am thinking about getting back in it though and if I do then I will try it. Wish I could have helped you out better. But I have read here that everyone loves that too. I dont think Rob has one bad formulation.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Haven't tried Bio Pro 10k and doubt I will as I am retired from the industry at this time. I am thinking about getting back in it though and if I do then I will try it. Wish I could have helped you out better. But I have read here that everyone loves that too. I dont think Rob has one bad formulation.
I don't know your age but I think you should get in at least part time to have fun.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I don't know your age but I think you should get in at least part time to have fun.
I turn 62 this year. I have 38 years in the industry and I loved much of it.
My gears are always turning as I am in search of my next, fun chapter in life. Haven't found it yet, but I'm working on it. I want something different now. 38 years of carpet is enough for me.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
My gears are always turning as I am in search of my next, fun chapter in life. Haven't found it yet, but I'm working on it. I want something different now. 38 years of carpet is enough for me.
You are still young, you have retired early. What's the retirement age in your State? I think ours is 65. My dad is 67 and he is doing part time renovation for his existing customers. Don't stop. If you don't work then at least go to the gym to keep that young body moving.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Wre you still flying???

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Grout master, grout master, grout master

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I use spiked on most, bio10k on pet issues, a little groutmaster to boost either.
I do like boost all from Bridgepoint as my booster most when I want colors to pop. I don’t see why it’s not endlessly spoken about.
However Robs o2 is prob safer

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Should say I like Bridgepoint Clean Free. Why? It’s a avg prespray to me. But I market my education and skill as much as my cleaning. So I Show the client the label. It shows the carpet types it’s approved for clearly, then I boost it with boost all. Great combo.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Liquid peroxide is acidic in the bottle and perborate is generally alkaline once mixed, neither is enough to sway your prespray. Liquid is better on tile and coated perborate is better in carpet prespray for me, uncoated perborate seems to lose its potency quicker in my experience and gets clumpy in cleaning rigs.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
You are still young, you have retired early. What's the retirement age in your State? I think ours is 65. My dad is 67 and he is doing part time renovation for his existing customers. Don't stop. If you don't work then at least go to the gym to keep that young body moving.
LOL. Buddy, I can assure you that kids half my age cant keep up with me. Literally! I have some stories to tell about that. Another time perhaps. Suffice to say I am very active and strong. I retired after 24 years in law enforcement 13 years ago. That was my primary career. Carpet cleaning and restoration was my second. I had a lot of LEO friends of mine worked for me and with me along with other LEO friends that owned the same type of company. That made life real easy for all of us.

I do not draw social security yet. I can collect at age 62 and 8 months if I choose to. We shall see. Right now I am in the process of writing a book. It's been long overdue.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet