Do not buy from Duane Oxley ( accelerated chemical technology | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Do not buy from Duane Oxley ( accelerated chemical technology

Multitask Cleaning Servi

Jan 19, 2011
Ma
Real Name
Glen Morin
Business Location
United States
Hey this is all about business nothing personal !! I work very hard in my business I trust people's word when they say the machine is on its way and it never came !! Not funny when you need to support your family and the machine you need to get the job done isn't coming !! F' getting sued bring it on !!

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Hey this is all about business nothing personal !! I work very hard in my business I trust people's word when they say the machine is on its way and it never came !! Not funny when you need to support your family and the machine you need to get the job done isn't coming !! F' getting sued bring it on !!
Since I got my money back I just let it go but if I hadn't I would of been piss and would of pressed charges or what ever I could of. He had a little over $18000.00 of my money I was very lucky to get all back. I would be pissed if I was you too.

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
Totally agree with Shane.
I learned early on to go with reputable suppliers, not some guy with a shop and some knowledge that promises a lot for a little.
I may pay more, but I get my shit in a timely manner, and it works as it should.

kingjoelking

Mar 26, 2008
AZ
www.whatsinyourcarpets.com
Real Name
Joel Riggs
Business Location
United States
There was also the guy in Australia a coupleof years ago that it took over 18 months for his machine to get delivered and even then it was only part of the machine. Seems like it took another 6 months for him to get the rest to him. Always was the fabricators fault or someone elses fault. Brutal.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
It seems like this guy would make an awesome employee Lead Technician in someone's truck mount shop. He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy to know how to handle the business expenses part.

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
It seems like this guy would make an awesome employee Lead Technician in someone's truck mount shop. He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy to know how to handle the business expenses part.
The last time he went out of business, TCS bought some of his inventory and offered him a job.

They were fortunate he didn't take it.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Haven't really read TMF for the last few days.

This thread is making me close my account.
All accounts are non-closable. You can check out but your posts never leave.

What was so bad? Did you report offending posts? I admit i have not read this entire thread but it seems most is tongue and cheek humor.,

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums