Do you think customers would know if there is residue left in their carpet when got done cleaning it | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Do you think customers would know if there is residue left in their carpet when got done cleaning it

CNSCCPWLLC

Sep 6, 2015
Real Name
Charles Solomon
Business Location
United States
Me and a friend of mine was having a debate about this subject. I think they would if they was walking on the carpet barefooted. He thinks they wouldn't notice.

adamcareservices

Mar 30, 2017
Real Name
Adam Rosenzweig
They can feel the difference when you lay down protectorants so I would think residue could feel similar depending on residue. However we leave encapsulatant on purpose from time to time and no one seems the wiser

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Depending on how much residue was left they can feel the difference.

"They'll" call it crunchy carpet

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I never really believed fiber rinse left carpet soft. But was hearing from customers about how soft their carpet felt in their feet after cleaning. Now i dont know if they would say the same if i had used formula 90. Just think they were used to carpet loaded with soil. And fibers were all clumped together. But hey maybe it does. I know form 90 makes carpet crunchy or stiff. But after vacuuming once its back to normal. Kinda like line drying a pair of jeans. They are solid as a rock after line drying. But after a few minutes of wearing them. They are back to normal.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I never really believed fiber rinse left carpet soft. But was hearing from customers about how soft their carpet felt in their feet after cleaning. Now i dont know if they would say the same if i had used formula 90. Just think they were used to carpet loaded with soil. And fibers were all clumped together. But hey maybe it does. I know form 90 makes carpet crunchy or stiff. But after vacuuming once its back to normal. Kinda like line drying a pair of jeans. They are solid as a rock after line drying. But after a few minutes of wearing them. They are back to normal.
I think you can tell if theres a residue or not