FB - Does anyone use Facebook ads? Does it work... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB Does anyone use Facebook ads? Does it work...

R

Rob Donna Webb

FB is our biggest attention getter BUT our lowest job source. Lots of people like and follow but no one calls.

D

Dallas Parker

Well I love Facebook, don't know what the hell a few of these guys are talking about, I average 3-4 jobs every post I post to buy and sale groups. Made and posted a before and after pic this morning to 10 groups, already have 4 jobs scheduled totaling $1,200 and have another 2-3 supposed to call back after they talk to spouse, and the messages keep coming in as we speak, all this for free, no paid ads!! So yeah Facebook works great for me!

K

Keith Langstaff

$300 a month boosting Facebook promotions will easily bring you 25 to 1 on the return. There is no better investment in advertising. And you just climb in likes, so anything you post goes out to that many more people for free

D

Dallas Parker

This is the post I posted today, already scheduled 4 and waiting on another 5

J

Jeremy Vandergugten

I gave your number to a lady in Coquitlam. Somehow she called me.

R

Rodney Ray Rapp

I still don't know if I'm doing it correctly or if it's worth the money I'm going to get with my website guy and educate myself more on it

R

Rodney Ray Rapp

Some cities and states are better than others California counties I think back east works better

Latest posts