Everest 650 HP heat | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Everest 650 HP heat

ForrestDarcy

Feb 20, 2018
Real Name
Forrest
Just got a brand new Everest 650 HP. I’m wondering how hot should it be running when I have the heat lever turned all the way down. Mine is running almost 200 degrees on the lowest lever setting running at 400 psi and I’m worried that might too hot. (‍♂) Should I be concerned?
Also when I try to cool down the unit in idle mode, running water I can’t get the temp below 140. Should that be a concern?

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Sounds about normal to me... just be sure if you're running one wand you have the machine set to the 1 wand setting. Some guys always run on high, expecting to get the best vacuum possible but all that does is create more heat than you can use with 1 wand.

Reactions: sbsscn

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
I have bought two prochem machines brand new in the past couple years. Both of them leaked some coolant for the first few hours. I'm pretty sure it's just from releasing excess coolant but I do recommend checking the level at least every 50 hours. Post some pics of your truck if you can!

smartcarpetcare

Mar 17, 2011
on canada
Real Name
mike rawn
Business Location
Canada
Change the oil twice as often, or certainly use a top-tier synthetic i.e. Penn Ultra Platinum. I am excited about your new purchase!! Congrats!

Reactions: SRD