ez mount users? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

ez mount users?

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
I have a EZ 2545 and I wouldn't give it up for anything.... Only reason I'd even consider it is to trade up to one of nicks bigger tm's.....

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Awesome so just in case i cant reach Nick i will need your phone numbers lol, jk. Im glad that you guys responded thx.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Sounds like he makes a good machine.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Ill ask more questions once i get mine next week.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
35/47, may be overkill but i wanted to be able to do everything.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
When Nick and Jay said i could get that one for such a low price, i kind of grunted like Tim Allen on home improvement.

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Sounds like he makes a good machine.
David, I had a chance to go work with my buddy a few hours away in my Province.
Kelsolo is a TMF member and posted in this thread that he has a 40/47 Slayer with Northstar diesel heater.
He ran a zipper , not too sure the flow but lots.
That TM was 220 @ the wand constant ( He has a TMF store temp gauge at the QC at tool).
Also a 47 blower.... yup beast of a machine.
Not as pretty as my HM Titan 575... same blower but I won't get the heat with HX that Kelsolo gets with burner.
If I was running that Zipper with my Titan ... probably would maintain 170-180 degrees at the tool. That's what I maintain with my spinner @ 800-900 PSI.
Also the EZ is KISS principle ( KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID).
Not alot of bells and whistles, go to Napa for parts , don't need to have Nick send ya a thing.
I would buy one... for sure.
Grant

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
Not as pretty as my HM Titan 575... same blower but I won't get the heat with HX that Kelsolo gets with burner.
If I was running that Zipper with my Titan ... probably would maintain 170-180 degrees at the tool. That's what I maintain with my spinner @ 800-900 PSI.
Also the EZ is KISS principle ( KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID).
Not alot of bells and whistles, go to Napa for parts , don't need to have Nick send ya a thing.
I would buy one... for sure.
Grant
There is literally not a single bell/whistle on my 14/33. its a pump, blower, engine, 2 gauges, hxe, muffler and a few hoses mounted on a frame. how much more simple can you get for a TM?

i keep saying it. the HXE he builds are sick. ive been doing mostly tile, and the lines are still red hot after burning through my 50g tank without letting off the spinner trigger. on carpet, forget about it. the heat is screaming...

Reactions: drycleancarpets

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
There is literally not a single bell/whistle on my 14/33. its a pump, blower, engine, 2 gauges, hxe, muffler and a few hoses mounted on a frame. how much more simple can you get for a TM?

i keep saying it. the HXE he builds are sick. ive been doing mostly tile, and the lines are still red hot after burning through my 50g tank without letting off the spinner trigger. on carpet, forget about it. the heat is screaming...
My Titan has great HX , runs 230 degrees all day.
How does Nick set up his HX?
Using engine heat/ exhaust /coolant and blower??

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
Nick uses a single hx off the engine exhaust.... I don't know how he does it but he makes one hot tm.....

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
View attachment 32323
View attachment 32324
Would it be these
Do you think it might be faulty

Yes, that is it. It could be faulty. Open the waste tank and turn the dial down till you hear it click and see if it dumps water.
I have mine piped to go back to my fresh water tanks so nothing enters the waste tank to fill it up.

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
I have an EZ 40/47 that uses heat exchanger for heat. Been using it for one year now and have been happy with the performance of the TM. It is a very simple TM with inexpensive parts to replace when something goes wrong. No computerized stuff that the fancier TMs have that also cost about $2k to replace. Just various valves with a low learning curve. EZ TMs don't look as fancy as the others; I really like the look of the Amtex TMs for example. But in the end it is a solid well performing TM.

Reactions: drycleancarpets

Juniorc82

Nov 28, 2010
mo
Real Name
Jon Coret
Business Location
United States
I own 2 ez's I owna 2345 and a 3447. the bigger one had some problems in the beginning but nick stuck by me and fixed them no problems with the small one . great machines easy to work on great price

Reactions: vnmineo