Flying down to Los Angeles today to buy a WDR franchise | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Flying down to Los Angeles today to buy a WDR franchise

E Tes

Jan 22, 2014
Real Name
John thoma
I'm in same position as you will.... Been looking a lot.... What made you decide franchise over a deal like more floods or another franchise like service master?? Thanks

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
I'm in same position as you will.... Been looking a lot.... What made you decide franchise over a deal like more floods or another franchise like service master?? Thanks
More Floods wasn't available in my area. If I had to guess the biggest independent WDR company has them for multiple counties already. Service Master is already here. What made me choose 911 restoration is their franchise director Alin Cruz whom is just awesome and talking to other 911 franchise owners.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Yes please keep us informed as to how it is going. I hope it works well for you.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
http://www.airtelplaza.com/

If you are close by we should hang out! That would be awesome! Tuesday should be open from dinner time on after orientation. My flight out isn't until Weds at 4:40.
If you want to come out to my place you can swim inmy pool and we can have a bbq for dinner tonight. I'm slammed tomorrow.

Reactions: Spotless Flooring

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Will you are 5 miles from my house. I can be there in 15 minutes. Got. Pool and a bad and can throw so,e steaks on there for us. Let me know. Tomorrow I am slammed but today I'm off .

Reactions: Harry Mullett

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
Yes free estimate and quoting is part of the deal.
Good move man, with your fire & drive there's no reason you won't do great.

Will your CC company be a separate entity? Will you be paying 10% of your CC revenue or just 10% of WDR?

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
Congratz.

This is exactly why I focus all of My efforts on a predictable system for client acquition.

Because no matter how good and proficient one is at the doing of the thing, without a system to get a steady flow of clients in the door there IS no business.

With a Lead Generation system in place, Franchising then becomes a viable reality.

Beyond that one can enter into the sacred realm of Entrepreneurship. Because once you know how to get customers in the door-regardless of product of service- you can then effectively sell anything and maneuver your way throughout industries, products and services - selling profitably.

The $'s in The Marketing (lead generation) Systems.

Thanks for confirming and my sincerest congratulations on your expansion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Will Reed

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Scheduled to arrive tonight at 9:15. I don't have any plans tonight if that isn't too late for you.
I thought you were already here now. I got a full day tomorrow so I can't up late tonight. But how about tomorrow nights? I can be home by around say 9 or 9:30. We can still BBQ, swim, and have a few beers or whatever else. How does that sound?

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
I thought you were already here now. I got a full day tomorrow so I can't up late tonight. But how about tomorrow nights? I can be home by around say 9 or 9:30. We can still BBQ, swim, and have a few beers or whatever else. How does that sound?
Sure sounds good. Give me a call when you are done. 406 240 5383

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Caulkmaster

Apr 9, 2006
Washington
Real Name
Mike Holm
Business Location
United States
Sounds like Johnny is trying to get you drunk in his pool. I'd be careful.