Glides for wand and fittings

Frank7847

Feb 21, 2011
Real Name
Frank Fox
Business Location
United States
Hi there,
Hoping someone can help me. I’m looking for glides for this Hydramaster wand and the fitting for the lever. Where can I get these? I’ve no idea the name or serial number only that it’s a Hydramaster. Thank you. Frank

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
That looks like a aw29 wand. Check out TMF store for glides and lips What HM machine are you running?

Frank7847

Feb 21, 2011
Real Name
Frank Fox
Business Location
United States
I’m running a Hydramaster 427 which has the air cooled engine installed in it. I have an old HM Max 450 D sitting idle with broken engine mountings which I’d love to get back in action but don’t know where to start, hasn’t been used in 8 years I’d say, such a waste. Anyway that is for getting back to me, I’ll check out the TMF store, regards. Frank

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
Where to start is on this board. Some one here might know where to purchase the mounts or where to fabricate them for you. I run a Maxx has over 6k hrs with no problems. Its 1 hellva good machine and water cooled. When I have time I will check the manual to see what those mounts look like. I'm sure some one here can help.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
It looks like an AW29 wand, but the valve is not from a standard AW29. Very common wand. Several distributors carry glides for that wand. Here it is on Interlink Supply website - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AW529T

I am not sure about the valve. If you are near any distributor with a service department, you can carry it in and they will get it going for you.
Here is the valve I think it is, but you may not want to buy parts based on my view of a photo. The entire valve plus the repairs parts are listed here - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=PHY169-058

Reactions: Jim Davisson