onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
It is also called porch. They are teaming up with Lowe's to recommend 4 professionals per industry (including carpet cleaning) per store. They want $300 for 2 stores per month to be apart of the program. The sales rep "claims" each of the companies will get 4-5 jobs per month from each store that you are apart of.
I wondered if any of you have heard of this or are part of the program.

Thanks

sprkln

Feb 15, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
D Stephens
Business Location
United States
I know it's at some lowes in NC, it's porch.com I think , no nothing on them tho

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
If there is not quality control built into the system to weed out bad cleaners then it will fail. Amazon services will track feedback on the jobs done to quantify the quality of the cleaners.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Hit me up last week. My first question "Whats your cut" . 3 minutes later I asked him again ...the monthly fee. Told him to take our company off your list.

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Hit me up last week. My first question "Whats your cut" . 3 minutes later I asked him again ...the monthly fee. Told him to take our company off your list.
But Jim we know you don't want more work... How is that Part time beer money job going for you anyway? Are you still working all the time?

hahaha

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
But Jim we know you don't want more work... How is that Part time beer money job going for you anyway? Are you still working all the time?

hahaha
LOL
After 6 years I do not need to pay someone $300/month to find me work.
Life is good ! Beer?
I drink top shelf Scotch now.;)

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Dewars or Johnny red/black mainly. But I'll step down and throw down some J&B occasionally. On the rocks.
Aberfeldy on Xmas list.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
If $300 is the cost per month, then I would have a minimum cost per job that they send. If it's 4 jobs guaranteed, I would tell them I need a minimum of $400-$450/job if I"m gonna pay them that much/month

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
It is also called porch. They are teaming up with Lowe's to recommend 4 professionals per industry (including carpet cleaning) per store. They want $300 for 2 stores per month to be apart of the program. The sales rep "claims" each of the companies will get 4-5 jobs per month from each store that you are apart of.
I wondered if any of you have heard of this or are part of the program.

Thanks
I looked up the website and I only saw a "home cleaners" section out of all the services. I don't know if they're gonna add a carpet cleaner's section or not. But if they plan on grouping us in the home cleaners...screw that! That automatically insults and downgrades our services. It will make it impossible for us to have a decent minimum price for what they'll want us to pay

groutguy

Mar 9, 2008
Fredericksburg Virginia
pristinepete.com
Real Name
Peter Diehl
Business Location
United States
I agree with Jim, we have our own word of mouth network...sick of everyone trying to sell us leads. I set up a porch profile as a citation, not knowing what it was. Listed name, address, phone, and added pics. The next day I went back to add more pictures and realized they had changed my phone number to theirs. So I deleted the account.

Reactions: Scott Kaun

Scott Kaun

Jun 17, 2012
Real Name
Scott Kaun
$300/mo...To much for 4 to 5 jobs month. Testicle cruncher that is....