Healthy Home & Cleaning For Hygiene

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 22, 2018
Real Name
Ian Harper
GermsTA-594838109.jpg

Hi Guy

I would like to push my agenda regarding marketing of carpet cleaning services.
When you shop online or at a location for your products you will shelfs of products all designed to deal with a customers problem. but go to any carpet cleaners site and you dont see these services for sale. This is a massive mismatch

Cleaning for health has been around for a long time and explained very well in Dr. Michael A. Berry - Cleaning for Health and we have had the clean air movement some time ago.

I would love to see lots more marketing around this micro world. we all know cleaning has two parts, the part that we can all see and the hygiene part. We need to show people that micro world matters to our lives. clean water is a great example. with antibiotic resistance going to become a major issue in the years to come we need to join up people thinking about health and prevention.

You also might want to seek out this report It explanins how the media is giving out the wrong info for the past 30 years

"Perceptions of cleanliness, hygiene and hygiene issues – a survey of UK and US media coverage 1989 to 2017

Sally F Bloomfield, February 2018
International Scientific Forum on Home Hygiene "

A really nice way to explain this is how we all show before and after images I think that we should use

th.jpg

Whats you views

Respects

Ian Harper

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Cleaning for health is an important topic. Dr Berry was influential in helping to bring that topic to the fore. I first heard him speak about 25 years ago and it changed my view on cleaning. However, the cleaning for health movement has been harmed by companies that use a fear approach to market their services. It is a fine line to walk.

Aug 22, 2018
Real Name
Ian Harper
Hi Scott

Spot on my friend, just look at twitter #germs #hygiene its all fear. It not surprising when the media has been feeding unbalanced claims to the public.

That fine line is what I am trying to work out. How do you educate people about taking responsibility for hygiene. The Japanese are a great example with their approach when they are ill.

if the dog gets fleas people will fumigate, but if the kids carry a bug or Gran get soars and has to change dressings (MRSA), or if someone is taking antibiotics. some of these bug can survive for up to seven days. mostly on hard surfaces so I read.

As the saying goes you can lead a horse to water, we need a hungry crowd.

Respects

Ian Harper

BTW I Read Dr Berry's Bio, very impressive man