Heat Dial | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Heat Dial

Jason Miller

Aug 16, 2015
Real Name
Jason Miller
So the needle on for the heat Dial broke off on my Blue Line Champ and now I don't know where my temp is set at " I just purchased this unit" the dial with the temp settings is still intact just no needle to set it to.
Could somebody tell me if I turn it clock wise for increased heat or counter clockwise for decreased heat ?

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
So the needle on for the heat Dial broke off on my Blue Line Champ and now I don't know where my temp is set at " I just purchased this unit" the dial with the temp settings is still intact just no needle to set it to.
Could somebody tell me if I turn it clock wise for increased heat or counter clockwise for decreased heat ?
With the machine off turn the dial to the right, you should hear a "click" noise, that would be the temperature. Then turn it all the way in the opposite direction. That would be the full heat setting.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Tony said it perfectly. once you get it turned all the way to the right and thats off. Mark that spot with a paint pen or something. maybe even a notch . Reason for this . I just looked up the thermostat for that machine. OMG it's over $300. I would seriously consider seeing if a normal priced thermostat would work. And I would bet my eye teeth it will. They run about $40 . Thats just insane for a thermostat. with a capillary tube.