HouseCall pro tactics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 15, 2016
Real Name
Christopher
How do you guys feel about house call pro and all their strategies such as online booking, and all their review programs that have monthly fees?
I follow them on Facebook and so many of them guarantee this stuff is working for them. Along with home advisor and paided yelp but I'm very skeptical about it especially the emailing the customers to keep in touch. Most of my customers are older people that don't even have computers. Hard for me to understand how emailing would be worth the time.

I guess my main question would be does anyone else who uses them use their tactics (email, online booking, paid reviews) for advertising if so how well does it work for you?

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
How do you guys feel about house call pro and all their strategies such as online booking, and all their review programs that have monthly fees?
I follow them on Facebook and so many of them guarantee this stuff is working for them. Along with home advisor and paided yelp but I'm very skeptical about it especially the emailing the customers to keep in touch. Most of my customers are older people that don't even have computers. Hard for me to understand how emailing would be worth the time.

I guess my main question would be does anyone else who uses them use their tactics (email, online booking, paid reviews) for advertising if so how well does it work for you?
I use it not the online booking but i use the email & postcards my customers love it & i do to

Jul 13, 2018
Real Name
Steve Seifert
Yes, Yes, Yes. We love HouseCall Pro. One great thing we utilize is their integration with NiceJob, a customer reviews/online reputation management tool. Basically, when we click "FINISH" on a job in HouseCall Pro, this triggers a text message from NiceJob to the customer asking them if they'd be willing to provide a review for us with Google or Yelp. Those reviews then automatically populate to our website-- so our website stays fresh, current...and customer reviews are the best marketing. You can check out our dynamic reviews page here if you want: http://www.bee-kleen.com/bee-kleen-reviews.html. You'll notice that we can also add pictures to those reviews after the fact, making it incredibly visual. This is just ONE way we use HouseCall Pro for marketing...and optimizing our website for SEO. We have tripled our online reviews since March.

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
I use online booking and email reminders. I love it and customers do too. I love waking up in the morning and seeing 2 jobs booked while I slept.
Been using an online software to book, customers click a link on my website that takes them to my scheduling software, but looking for something new. Can you customize how services are laid out? Right now I can only do packages, not like a "number of rooms" tab they click and then input the number, or number of stairs etc. Can you put a link on your webpage that customers can click and get transferred over to schedule?

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Been using an online software to book, customers click a link on my website that takes them to my scheduling software, but looking for something new. Can you customize how services are laid out? Right now I can only do packages, not like a "number of rooms" tab they click and then input the number, or number of stairs etc. Can you put a link on your webpage that customers can click and get transferred over to schedule?
Yes, check mine out click the build quote button. Suckituptileandcarpetcleaning.com

Nov 3, 2009
Illinois
www.fittlebug.com
Real Name
Steve Mastio
Business Location
United States
I KNOW I can help your 30 years old company with REAL-Time scheduling. Call me at 630-444-2000. It sounds like you have discovered the flawed results of a form. Forms don't empower, or the airlines would use them! lol Consumers demand real-time; they have figured out forms and know how to use a phone. Call me and I will answer all your questions and show you a live example if you want. We sync with most CMS software... Steve
Since you said "but looking for something new"

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
@Travis Teague hey which package with housecall did you have to get to enable that booking? I just did a test one on your website to check it out, I like it very clean and simple.

are you able to only set mornings as being available? traffic here is a huge factor in job routes so we would only be able to offer mornings for online booking.

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
I got the simple plan. I had it a long time and they added online booking for me because I called and complained about bunch and they did not change me. I'm grandfathered in on a sweet deal so I am afraid to change anything now.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
ya we are grandfathered in at the very first pricing.

does it allow you to set a minimum charge on the booking? are there any other features?

the very first question we ask when talking with a potential customer is whether its a single family home, or townhouse/condo/apt. Most townhomes and condos etc are not serviceable