How's your business ? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

How's your business ?

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
WE call that thar MEDICINE in these neck of the woods Junior!
Was in Mexico couple months back and a Canadian was crossing and the customs agent asked if he was brining anything across, that old Canadian said just drugs lol

Agent wasn't amused started scolding him, I gotta good chuckle out of it :ROFLMAO:

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
The business keeps me busy. If you don't offer more than just carpet cleaning then expand into upholstery, tile, area rugs, and other services you can provide while in the home.

Reactions: aloha one

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Was in Mexico couple months back and a Canadian was crossing and the customs agent asked if he was brining anything across, that old Canadian just drugs lol

Agent wasn't amused started scolding him, I gotta good chuckle out of it :ROFLMAO:
I can one up that...In the early eighties my brother and self used to make regular fishing trips to Baja for Tuna.Returning we had over 300 lbs of fish frozen SOLID in coolers..When asked about drugs my smart azz said yeah we got a few Kilos of Coke in with the Fish. That fuker sent us to secondary and made us take every last filet out of the coolers knowing we had no drugs. Dude was Beyond Pissed! BTW Took over 8 hrs to defrost and show the Prick each filet....

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Lol

You and your big mouth

Every once in a while I'll fool with law enforcement but not often

MAU CORNEJO

Feb 1, 2012
ESTADO DE DE MEXICO
Real Name
MAURICIO CORNEJO
Business Location
United States
My cleaning company is to difficult to make it grow a lot more, after 25 years.
So now I sell also homes, I opened 2 years ago a real estate mini company with only one employee, we have sold 4 homes and rented 3 more. I like this business also because of the very low investment to start.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Buddy of mine was driving rather fast. He got stopped. The cop asked him if he knew why he was stopped. My buddy answered, "Well, I just thought you smelled these doughnuts in the back seat." (He worked for Krispy Kreme.)

The cop snarled at him and said, "Just get out of here!" and handed the driver's license back. My buddy said the cop looked like he was rather ticked! and figured the cop let him go rather than shoot him. LOL

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Do most of you guys open other businesses or do you further grow the carpet cleaning company ?
Delicatessen for 5 years, tough business, perishables, hours, hard to find steady workers. Baked 500 potato pancakes overnight for catering . Done with it. On the other hand got bunch of regulars for CC. Still have'em.

Reactions: aloha one

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
It's the only thing I've done for 22 years.
I work m-f...
Takes all my time.
Between cleaning and the errands that surround my business, sometimes it seems like there's not enough hours in the day for ONE business...

Reactions: MAU CORNEJO

accentsincleaning

Apr 6, 2013
I have a full time job for 6 years do cc part time one job a day, is it slow right now cause of the rain, or is that just an excuse?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We grow the company by adding diverse services. Important to widen your knowledge and extra services to me

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
It's the only thing I've done for 22 years.
I work m-f...
Takes all my time.
Between cleaning and the errands that surround my business, sometimes it seems like there's not enough hours in the day for ONE business...
Posting on TMF is NOT a Business if it were we both would have Robs Money!