Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
HydraMaster Acquired by Bluefin Global LLC

Morten Mathiesen, Nilfisk Group Senior Vice President and General Manager for HydraMaster has announced that Bluefin Global LLC has acquired HydraMaster from its owner, Nilfisk. Bluefin Global's vision is to continue the positive trajectory that HydraMaster has recently experienced and to realize the business' full potential. The current leadership team for HydraMaster will continue to be an important part of this new company. The HydraMaster leadership team will be supplemented the owner of Bluefin Global LLC, Josh Howard, who will step in as CEO of HydraMaster. Mr. Howard brings with him several years of international leadership experience in the cleaning equipment industry.

Morten Mathiesen stated, "The vision for Bluefin Global and the HydraMaster Team is to continue the positive trend HydraMaster has experienced in recent years and to realize the business' true potential"

Bruce Daw, VP of Sales for HydraMaster stated, "Having an ownership group that is closer connected to the cleaning and restoration professional will ensure that we can re-establish the entrepreneurial spirit upon which HydraMaster was built. Our distributors and the cleaning and restoration professionals that invest in HydraMaster equipment can be encouraged by the focus of this new ownership group on their success. We are excited to enter this new chapter for HydraMaster with an extended vision for the application of the quality products we manufacture."
Josh Howard, CEO of Bluefin Global, stated, "Over the last 47 years, HydraMaster has pioneered and built a legacy brand that is the recognized leader in the carpet and restoration equipment industry. The future vision is to continue the great legacy of HydraMaster while building and investing in the people and customers of HydraMaster. A strategic plan for the future will be focused on how HydraMaster can evolve from good to great while leaving a lasting impact on the people and industry around them. I believe the greatest days are ahead for the HydraMaster company,and with the dedicated and talented team at HydraMaster we will do great things in the cleaning industry!"
HydraMaster's global headquarters will remain in Mukilteo, Washington at their present location.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I luv hydramaster hollow upholstery no trigger tool
Totally changed my upholstery cleaning
I now love to clean upholstery in record time

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Interesting.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hopefully the price of their EDM parts will go down and they will start making them again

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Maybe this new company will take Hydramaster to a new level .

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
wow this is really going to affect my life how am I going to be able to sleep at night

BFD

Reactions: smart n kleen

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I feel like HM has some of the best customer service in our industry....i hope this new company doesnt put profit before people