I tried the groutmaster today!!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

I tried the groutmaster today!!!

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Also does the cleaning pie also apply to tile cleaning as well. I'm sure it does but in that same framework??
The cleaning pie applies to all cleaning.
Time
Temp
Chemistry
Mechanical Action (scrubbing, power rinsing etc)
Proceedures (method used)

If any piece of the pie is reduced, another piece must be increased.

For T&G I use GM, 5-10 minute dwell time.

Rarely preaggitate due to turbo spinner action @1200-1500 psi 150 degrees softened water.

Super soiled grout lines I will scrub with pole brush and reapply GM.

Prespray grout lines first, then mist entire floor prior to rinsing.

Detail edges with hand brush.

Flat mop the floor with microfiber to eliminate footprints and water spots.

Travertine I reduce psi to 800.

Any spots that remain I try using an acid cleaner. Sometimes they come out, sometimes they're stains or issues with the grout from installation.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
This guy did not pre scrub. !!! Why???? Why?????
And hes not going to move those weight??? It would take like 5 seconds to move them..

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
And hes not going to move those weight??? It would take like 5 seconds to move them..
I wish that was the only problem, he is not doing any dry passes also if you notice the second guy puts that lamp back on a wet surface without laying a sheet under it.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Hes using the wand as a scrub brush. Man that's alot of extra work!!! And less then spectacular results too. You cannot out scrub a crb.....

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I wish that was the only problem, he is not doing any dry passes also if you notice the second guy puts that lamp back on a wet surface without laying a sheet under it.
Lol...fedris trained eye sees all!!!!

Reactions: Fedri

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Lol not pre vacuumed too, what a crappy job. This is what I call a kijiji quality. I spoke to these guys over you tube and they told me that they are hitting 8-10 jobs a day.
I doubt that!!! 8-10 jobs a day....yea right!!! He could get better results pre scrubbing hands down. The way that dirt is not coming up I wonder if he even pre sprayed.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Fedri,
I feel the pre vac is so important!! Some think I already started cleaning just on vacuuming it.
Then I have hydroforce revolution now!! It lays down nice even coats of pre spray.
Then I get my oreck 175 and scrub over whole area.
After I start my vac with my wand and and rinse. I'm hoping robs rinse blows away.magic wands rinse!!

Reactions: Fedri

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I just cannot believe how many post there work and its not done correctly. That guy is busting major ass when he does not need too....

Reactions: Ymetimme

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Beware the hydroforce revolution!!!!!
Swap out the adjustable block for a solid non adjustable one, it will let you down at the worst possible moment!!
Did you have that happen to you??? That's kinda strange as I tested it and measured. Its spot it!
I would think if it breaks the dial will not turn. Hmmmmm. Need to look at it closer!

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey Bayliss
Did you have that happen to you??? That's kinda strange as I tested it and measured. Its spot it!
I would think if it breaks the dial will not turn. Hmmmmm. Need to look at it closer!
Started having problems with mine
So bought another as back up
Straight out the box had problems with the back up....
Now they’re both standard and hassle free
Same advice I have seen given on here many times!

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Painful too watch the never ending water being sprayed down.

Just as painful watch them throw the power cord on the floor with the lamp on top of the water,

This carpets are soaked.

Reactions: LeeRoy and Fedri