If you could start over...

Glenn Goryl

Jun 20, 2015
Real Name
Glenn Goryl
Knowing what I know now I would still start a business. The changes would be buying a different TM, learn SEO and put more effort into marketing. I knew how to clean carpets when I started but did not know how to run a business.
Hi! You said you'd buy a different TM, learn SEO, & put more effort into marketing. May I ask which TM you'd buy? Also, do you have any advice on learning SEO? Do you have any specific ideas regarding putting "more effort into marketing?"

Thanks!

Glenn

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Hi! You said you'd buy a different TM, learn SEO, & put more effort into marketing. May I ask which TM you'd buy? Also, do you have any advice on learning SEO? Do you have any specific ideas regarding putting "more effort into marketing?"

Thanks!

Glenn
Well I just ordered an Amtex 500 and will get the first week of October, hired someone to work on my SEO and I'm constantly trying to get my company out in front of everyone in my area.

Kaden

Mar 16, 2016
Real Name
kaden Harris
Yes, im 23 and slowly building my comapny. im hoping to save 50 000 and start buying into real estate. Carpet cleaning industry is pretty tough to make money in compared to maybe 15 years ago. A lot of my clients are putting hard wood floors now.

Reactions: Franko

Jason Miller

Aug 16, 2015
Real Name
Jason Miller
If you could start over knowing all you know now about the cc business, would you still get Into it? As an entrepreneur I'm constantly thinking of new business ideas as I'm sure many of you are as well. Just curious, if you could start over what business would you get into? Carpet cleaning? Or something else?
Being a entrepreneur I'm convinced it will be a life long battle of being tempted to quit current buisness and start a different one. But grass usually isn't greener on the other side

Reactions: Rick Imby

Kaden

Mar 16, 2016
Real Name
kaden Harris
So true, you spent a 11 000 on a website. Hope it ranks really good on google

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Being a entrepreneur I'm convinced it will be a life long battle of being tempted to quit current buisness and start a different one. But grass usually isn't greener on the other side
Never know Jason..key is know when to hold and when to Fold!

Reactions: Kaden

Jason Miller

Aug 16, 2015
Real Name
Jason Miller
Never know Jason..key is know when to hold and when to Fold!
I'm holding. My mission build a turnkey buisness that gives me the cash to life a decent lifestyle. Once a I reach that point I want to get in real estate investing alot more aggressive I have a goal of owning a cash flowing sky scraper in NYC one day. And while doing that serve the community by getting involved with politics on a local level and maybe consider senate seat or governor once I hit my 50s

Got some big goals to hit. Biggest one now is to be financially independent and have my buisness at a turnkey point by the time I'm 30.
But believe me as much time as I spend messing around with my TM I wonder sometimes

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Kaden

Mar 16, 2016
Real Name
kaden Harris
Yeah lol it works really good but i dilute it i also mix it with a bit of laundry soap