Installers in Tucson? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Installers in Tucson?

dklowery

Nov 14, 2012
Real Name
Don
Okay so this may not be the place to put this, so i hope I am in line here.

Does anyone know of an installer in Tucson AZ? If we purchase a unit, we want someone to install it for us.

Thanks,

Jim Martin

Jun 5, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Okay so this may not be the place to put this, so i hope I am in line here.

Does anyone know of an installer in Tucson AZ? If we purchase a unit, we want someone to install it for us.
no one I would recommend here....check in the phoenix area....what are you installing.......

dklowery

Nov 14, 2012
Real Name
Don
no one I would recommend here....check in the phoenix area....what are you installing.......
were looking at the Amtex units, but they are only in TX. We could have the avenger 550 or the TCS Chief done through a Rotovac dealer in phoenix, but were in hopes of someplace closer that could do something. Phoenix is like 4 hrs so we would most likely have to drop off the van, and then go back and get it after install is done.

dklowery

Nov 14, 2012
Real Name
Don
Okay so does anyone know anything about Interlink Supply. They have quoted me for the Hydramaster Boxxer 421 with install, 250' suction, 250' liquid, reels, bins, the whole works and they are in Tucson. It's more money than what I was looking at, but considering the reputation of the Boxxer 421, maybe this is the way to go. Interlink is a big company, how is the reputation?
Thanks,

Jim Martin

Jun 5, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Yes we have one here in Tucson.....If you want to try them out then give it a shot....We also have another company ( I would have to dig around and find the name )...that is more south east Tucson....

So yes...I know of a few installers....would I ever use them...No...I would go into the Phoenix area......

dklowery

Nov 14, 2012
Real Name
Don
Thanks you guys for the information. I got another Email from Ben and he says he can explain how I can install it.
I would imagine the hardest part is the fuel tap. The rest is just a matter of drilling and bolting correct?