Jaguar 8.4 VS Bissell crosswave VS. Rug Doctor....... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Jaguar 8.4 VS Bissell crosswave VS. Rug Doctor.......

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
@Clean-n-mean not kissing butt trust me but @Johnny Bravo is the real deal. Like him or not I’ve never meet him personally (was going to but he wasn’t able to make it last time due to CA fires) he’s come a long way in life, and in business. From a bunch of good sources he’s killin it. I’ve got respect for his hard work.

I’m definitely one to bust chops from time to time but we really did beat the jag subject to death.
There’s some cool stuff coming on the horizon. The good thing about this business is honestly it seems when there’s legit issues, there’s still good people industry wide coast to coast willing to offer help without being in the spot light.

• Wow
Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Jag 8.4 was terrible the thread turned into an abortion.
And I'm healing up from all the butthurt. Lol
We're all good man dishes it out and take it.
There's no reason to have a feud on TMF
After all we are just dumb dirt suckers!!!!

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
@Clean-n-mean not kissing butt trust me but @Johnny Bravo is the real deal. Like him or not I’ve never meet him personally (was going to but he wasn’t able to make it last time due to CA fires) he’s come a long way in life, and in business. From a bunch of good sources he’s killin it. I’ve got respect for his hard work.

I’m definitely one to bust chops from time to time but we really did beat the jag subject to death.
There’s some cool stuff coming on the horizon. The good thing about this business is honestly it seems when there’s legit issues, there’s still good people industry wide coast to coast willing to offer help without being in the spot light.

Thanks for the kind words @AZHome&Carpet, I don't deserve them, but thanks anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Oh and I'll take the rug Doctor I could take it back to the store and get 20 bucks lol
This is a joke it's called sarcasm

Reactions: DrummerTW and Fedri

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Thanks for the kind words @AZHome&Carpet, I don't deserve them, buy thanks anyways.
I thought the story of you riding to Rug class on a motorcycle with a rug to clean on the bike was hilarious. No they encouraged us using you as a example. Something about of Johnny can do it, you gotta be a knuckle head not too. Hahaha

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Oh and I'll take the rug Doctor I could take it back to the store and get 20 bucks lol
This is a joke it's called sarcasm
Serious a lady from a nearby town (45 mins away) asked me on FB today if I used a Rug Doctor. Remember I live way in the mountains with no nearby big cities. I guess there’s a guy in that area who sells jobs then his tech shows up later with a rug doctor.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I thought the story of you riding to Rug class on a motorcycle with a rug to clean on the bike was hilarious. No they encouraged us using you as a example. Something about of Johnny can do it, you gotta be a knuckle head not too. Hahaha

Funny thing is instead of the motorcycle I was going to go in my new to me motorhome to the San Diego rug class.
IMG_3358.JPG

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Whatever you do never buy a motorhome from a California Televangelist. Longgggggggggggggggggg story. But needless to say a bus ticket got me back to AZ!

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Whatever you do never buy a motorhome from a California Televangelist. Longgggggggggggggggggg story. But needless to say a bus ticket got me back to AZ!
Now i'm dying to hear the Longggggggggg story. :)

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Man I know I’m famous for long TMF posts but even I couldn’t type out the crooked preacher story that scammed me.

• Sad

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Man I know I’m famous for long TMF posts but even I couldn’t type out the crooked preacher story that scammed me.
The first problem here is, you bought something from a Televangelist. The rest is just kinda par for the course.

I mean, seriously. These are people who spend their time convincing you to give them your money for nothing.

:ROFLMAO:

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Lol trust me I didn’t know it at the time, otherwise I would of never given it a second thought. Didn’t know until I got off the plane.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Lol trust me I didn’t know it at the time, otherwise I would of never given it a second thought. Didn’t know until I got off the plane.
you didn't listen all you need to do is donate an extra thousand dollars and pray more it's not my fault!!! It broke its lack of faith!!!! Lol

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
AZ, I meant the manning up part!! Yep he got it. That shit will roll outa there now with no more Tupperware and BOLTS!!!!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
But that Rug Doctor really is built I dustrial......seriously.......LOL

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
But that Rug Doctor really is built I dustrial......seriously.......LOL
Rug Drs aren’t built all that bad. People trash them renting them. I had a aqua power and it was built really well in fact.
Btw were just keeping quiet about the subject some cool things happening behind the curtain of silence. People think the forum has no power, and nobody is paying attention. False. Tons of people are paying attention to our threads. Ever notice the guests online? Man it’s usually 300-400 people at any one time!

Reactions: Ymetimme