Jaguar 8.4 VS Bissell crosswave VS. Rug Doctor....... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Jaguar 8.4 VS Bissell crosswave VS. Rug Doctor.......

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Rug Drs aren’t built all that bad. People trash them renting them. I had a aqua power and it was built really well in fact.
Btw were just keeping quiet about the subject some cool things happening behind the curtain of silence. People think the forum has no power, and nobody is paying attention. False. Tons of people are paying attention to our threads. Ever notice the guests online? Man it’s usually 300-400 people at any one time!
Luckily, timme bought his through magic wand. And bringing this to light on here was I feel a last ditch effort.
Waiting to see what he gets!!

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Timme,
When do you get your replacement machine??? What did magic wand say about the jag???

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Ne VERY CAREFUL WHO YOU RECOMMEND........LMAO!!!
I honestly don't think anybody's regretted recommending TAF and magic wand!!!
he's a super stand-up guy that owns a awesome company.
Honestly he could told me to fly a kite

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I honestly don't think anybody's regretted recommending TAF and magic wand!!!
he's a super stand-up guy that owns a awesome company.
Honestly he could told me to fly a kite
They are good. I have bought alot from them. I bought my first EDIC from them. Did they give you a full credit for your machine?? Or did they give you a pro rated credit?
Cannot wait to see what you get!! I may wait on the water hog to see what they set you up with!! Then just use my booster for it!!
I'm pretty happy with the modular set up they offer. Very powerful and nicely made for the price!

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
They are good. I have bought alot from them. I bought my first EDIC from them. Did they give you a full credit for your machine?? Or did they give you a pro rated credit?
Cannot wait to see what you get!! I may wait on the water hog to see what they set you up with!! Then just use my booster for it!!
I'm pretty happy with the modular set up they offer. Very powerful and nicely made for the price!
Ask word what I am and AM NOT paying for my machine that is between me and Magic one
They treated me pretty awesome.
As far as my new machine goes I'm excited to share once I get it.
The details I can share is it weighs roughly a hundred pounds has all the features that the Jaguar 8.4 had plus built-in priming. And is built by mytee. Yes it will be a magic wand exclusive. And it was built based on customer input using a current platform .

I can't say for sure but I have a feeling it's going to be an absolute home run.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Man you must be the worst buying people gifts and not telling them about them before you give it. Hahaha

Reactions: Ymetimme

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Ask word what I am and AM NOT paying for my machine that is between me and Magic one
They treated me pretty awesome.
As far as my new machine goes I'm excited to share once I get it.
The details I can share is it weighs roughly a hundred pounds has all the features that the Jaguar 8.4 had plus built-in priming. And is built by mytee. Yes it will be a magic wand exclusive. And it was built based on customer input using a current platform .

I can't say for sure but I have a feeling it's going to be an absolute home run.
Getting ANY CREDIT you got a deal. I just asked because you "MAY"have been able to repair it yourself and got much more for it. And that's what AZ should do.
BOLTING parts down and replacing the junk then putting it up for sale.
That's all magic wand will do.
IF YOU COULD MORALLY SWALLOW SELLING THAT THING TO SOMEONE ELSE........LOL

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Johnny,
I work every single day pal. My day starts at 4:30 AM.
I dont like people ripping people off. And I'm sure MANY OTHERS here do not either.
The sad deal is it did NOT get resolved.
I'm a very easy going person. Just dont rip me off or lie to me, or accuse me of something I did not do.
I was accused of everything and just sympathized with timme and AZ.
YOU DONT LIKE IT??? GO COMPLAIN TO ROB.......
how did Ed hurt your feelings?

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Hahaha we have had several.
Yes and the common theme is they mostly look like a PM between 3 members that the rest of the forum stumbled upon.