Joe B the duplicitous thief and his nefarious ways.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I'm in the process of compiling information on Joe Bristor. I've never met him, but I already don't like him.

I'm hearing all kinds of bad stories about him. His vindictiveness, and unsavory business practises.

I will be sharing some of this information right here. In the mean time, anyone here who has a story about Joe Bristor, please share then here so we can all read them and be warned a head of time.

I know he has his own forum and that he reads other forums and will ban or attack those that post negative or even just perceived negative comments about him. so if you like, please feel free to PM or email these stories, and I'll post them up on here keeping your identity secret.

Joe Bristor, I going to bring you into the light.:cool:

ECOPRO

May 11, 2009
None
None.com
Real Name
None
Business Location
United States
Joe probably is going to spit out his coffee laughing when he read this. Joe is a long time cleaner who almost everyone will need one day. He's the dude that will have the part no one else has.

Like everyone, he is entitled to carry any attitude as he pleases. If you release post like this consider yourself. (Done) he does not play or reconsider when cleaners talk trash about him or slander him.

He will help you 24/7 if he can. If you find yourself in trouble. But only if you show respect and hold a good record of virtue in helping others as well.

For the products he sells. He shipped to me fast and I have nothing bad to say. Too add, he has good prices.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Joe probably is going to spit out his coffee laughing when he read this. Joe is a long time cleaner who almost everyone will need one day. He's the dude that will have the part no one else has.

Like everyone, he is entitled to carry any attitude as he pleases. If you release post like this consider yourself. (Done) he does not play or reconsider when cleaners talk trash about him or slander him.

He will help you 24/7 if he can. If you find yourself in trouble. But only if you show respect and hold a good record of virtue in helping others as well.

For the products he sells. He shipped to me fast and I have nothing bad to say. Too add, he has good prices.
Joe,

Far as I'm concerned, I'll never do a business dealing with this Joe Bristor character, by my own accord. He'll never have the chance to turn my business down.

But this is another fine example of this guy's character. Vindictive is the word that comes to mind.

Joe Bristor has copied the Devastator filter and now sales it as his own.

Has bashed Rob Allen's religion.

Let's see how long this list gets.

ECOPRO

May 11, 2009
None
None.com
Real Name
None
Business Location
United States
No problem Johnny, I am not here to convince anyone. Just sharing my experience of dealing with Joe.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
No problem Johnny, I am not here to convince anyone. Just sharing my experience of dealing with Joe.
Joe, I honestly thank you too. I like and respect you and your opinions, and know you shoot straight, which is a rare quality in this day and age.

I'm not some one who has to have everyone agree with him, on this, I can agree, to disagree if you will. :)

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I normally stay out of petty threads but really man this is laughable. You've never met him and you don't like him? Are you that way in other dealings of your life? You form your opinions about someone without ever hearing their side of the story? You come across to me as ridiculous as Joe does to you. And that is an opinion I formed from reading your post so if this post is a joke then I can change my opinion of you quite easily.

Don't bother responding because I don't EVER return to thread like this and normally don't read them in the first place because they are usually started by someone like you.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I normally stay out of petty threads but really man this is laughable. You've never met him and you don't like him? Are you that way in other dealings of your life? You form your opinions about someone without ever hearing their side of the story? You come across to me as ridiculous as Joe does to you. And that is an opinion I formed from reading your post so if this post is a joke then I can change my opinion of you quite easily.

Don't bother responding because I don't EVER return to thread like this and normally don't read them in the first place because they are usually started by someone like you.

This is Joe Bristor's chance to give me his side of the story.

Guess I won't waste anymore time responding to your post since your not going to come back and read it.

In the mean time, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Joe,

Far as I'm concerned, I'll never do a business dealing with this Joe Bristor character, by my own accord. He'll never have the chance to turn my business down.

But this is another fine example of this guy's character. Vindictive is the word that comes to mind.

Joe Bristor has copied the Devastator filter and now sales it as his own.

Has bashed Rob Allen's religion.

Let's see how long this list gets.
No Johnny he did not bash anyone's religion . I personally won't talk religion or politics on the boards or over the phone.
Your putting this out of context.
Copying ???
My conversation with JB 2 years was about Mytee copying his Cool cuffs . Mytee at one time considered using Cool cuffs on their extractors but made their own version. JL said "Some would call it a improvement not a copy" . No lies use the search if you wish.
When it was confirmed that the Cool Cuffs were made in China and I posted I would never purchase another CC ...Joe called an hour later. Funny thing was he was bashing Mytee for copying but selling their products (M5) at that time. :confused:
You can learn a lot from JB and he sells some great products but ...............
Anyhoot we have been thru this JB ordeal years ago ...nothing new.
Why bring it around again ?

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States

I had the same interaction with Joe as you did until I bought a CFM meter from someone else instead of him. You saw exactly what transpired for him to label me dishonest and a liar and subsequently banned.

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
i think joe and albert belongs on the same page they actually should be best friends they both have the same problems

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
No Johnny he did not bash anyone's religion . I personally won't talk religion or politics on the boards or over the phone.
Your putting this out of context.
Copying ???
My conversation with JB 2 years was about Mytee copying his Cool cuffs . Mytee at one time considered using Cool cuffs on their extractors but made their own version. JL said "Some would call it a improvement not a copy" . No lies use the search if you wish.
When it was confirmed that the Cool Cuffs were made in China and I posted I would never purchase another CC ...Joe called an hour later. Funny thing was he was bashing Mytee for copying but selling their products (M5) at that time. :confused:
You can learn a lot from JB and he sells some great products but ...............
Anyhoot we have been thru this JB ordeal years ago ...nothing new.
Why bring it around again ?
Jim,
I think it's an excellent policy to not get involved in political, or religious discussions on here. Sorry that I misunderstood your comment about Joe Bristor and his discussion about Rob's religion. What gave me the impression it was a stab at Rob Allen, was that you referred to it as "Rob's religion".

I'm on This Joe Bristor kick because some information about him has been floating around recently. Just attempting to gather more information if I can, before I drop any bombs.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I harbor no animosity towards Joe. Yes we split ways a few years back when he wouldn't honor his "unconditional" warranty in the terrible Tornado hose. I stood my ground and his vendetta started and continues to this day. But I honestly don't care and wish him the best. Why?

Because I don't let others define me. My tract record of 32 years of marriage,30 years in business,my loving family and friends along with the contributions I make at TMF are enough for me.

I don't want to be remembered as a grouchy old hateful vindictive person who always insisted my way or the highway. I choose a different path. He is welcome to take his path and I wish him the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
I harbor no animosity towards Joe. Yes we split ways a few years back when he wouldn't honor his "unconditional" warranty in the terrible Tornado hose. I stood my ground and his vendetta started and continues to this day. But I honestly don't care and wish him the best. Why?

Because I don't let others define me. My tract record of 32 years of marriage,30 years in business,my loving family and friends along with the contributions I make at TMF are enough for me.

I don't want to be remembered as a grouchy old hateful vindictive person who always insisted my way or the highway. I choose a different path. He is welcome to take his path and I wish him the best.

View attachment 13519

that's all you really need rob a family and a really good job you like once you have all of that accomplished you succeeded in life.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States

View attachment 13519

Good post , Rob
But I honestly don't care and wish him the best

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Everybody has their demons.

It's what those demons cause you to do that makes the difference.
Your making life tough on me when I have to agree with you. :)

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I think it's hilarious that JB has this crazy side to him that attacks and bans his own customers for no good reasons. It's his right as an American. And it's also his right to slowly go out of business if he wants.

Capatilsm baby.

LFC

Premium VIP
Oct 8, 2009
England
www.kleenrightuk.co.uk
Real Name
Mike McNally
Business Location
United Kingdom
I don't understand why you're after him if he's done you no harm. Rob's let bygones be bygones, and doesn't seem to be harbouring any grudges, so why the attack on this guy? Has he hurt someone you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.