JonDon the worst customer service Ive ever had | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

JonDon the worst customer service Ive ever had

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
steamer let me get this straight. You ordered something, it took forever to get to you and wrong item, they have refunded all but $20.
So a month and a half later you want to vent here as your first topic.
HELLO MB MEMBER

Reactions: Pinosan

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
Somthing like that I guess you could say.If it doesnt seem like a big deal to you,I understand,but it was way more of a ordeal than I have even posted in one long orgy paragraph.It seems not to big a big hit with everyone else and thats fine too but it would be a big deal if you all were in my shoes recovering from major back sugery and really needed to be working after 12 weeks out.Its funny,everyone else local that I work with and for thinks its a huge deal as well.I guess we all have our own opinions and mine is still that I recived foul service.

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
Not angry at all,anymore.Im guessing in the next few weeks it will finialy be over once and for all.But at this point Im not ruling out having to call again.We shall see and I will keep you posted.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Thanks for your support! I will keep you posted as well.
Could fully understand how you were upset about the mix up. Couldn't understand how you've flashed on some of the guys here is all. That is what I do not support.

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
I think if you look back I never disrespected anyone first.If I did,I didnt mean to,but I caught the hint of everyone thinking it wasnt a big deal.To them it may not have been,but to me it was and intill it's over it still will be.You know damn well it didnt have to turn into how I typed my post.I clean carpets and crime scenes and proper computer edicate and grammar isnt required so that doesnt bother me.But to everyone else it was more of a deal than me mentioning a very bad experience.....If you look back I belive you will agree...with respect

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I think if you look back I never disrespected anyone first.If I did,I didnt mean to,but I caught the hint of everyone thinking it wasnt a big deal.To them it may not have been,but to me it was and intill it's over it still will be.You know damn well it didnt have to turn into how I typed my post.I clean carpets and crime scenes and proper computer edicate and grammar isnt required so that doesnt bother me.But to everyone else it was more of a deal than me mentioning a very bad experience.....If you look back I belive you will agree...with respect
Steamer, I got no beef with you nor do I want one. I was just explaining how I saw it, and why I chimed in. It's now water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. Hope you get it all worked out and start making money. Because that's what it's really all about and I think we can both agree on that. Have a good one, Johnny

Reactions: Pinosan

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
I can respect that and thanks.What I cant respect is people who made it out to be somthing else by knocking how it was typed when all along they could read it fine.If in fact they couldnt,they wouldnt have had so many details correct but like I said,I know how people act behind a computer.Like you said it's water under the bridge and I did get a few laughs out of some members so Im happy with it all too....with respect

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
As much as it would thrill me to do exactly as you have commanded me to do and walk away from this, I would, buuuuttt I can't. I don't use spell check because I'm on a iPhone And I don't care at all at all if I spell things right. I just abhorr train wreck paragraphs.

As far as the 500 or a month, take a number. If you can't ride out 500 then how'd you go two weeks without a TM?

Bad planning. I know because I've been guilty of the same thing.

Actually I'm out 598 for two and a half weeks right now waiting on some equipment that's back ordered or something. That's business. Bfd.

I feel your pain though.
Have a beer man. Heck if your close I'll buy ya one!
Tron, you are starting to sound like Steve and the sfs guys with all the P.S'n . Stop that.

P.S you actually did not ps in the post but you may have well.

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
He cant with those big Coke bottle glasses thats why he runs his mouth online and talks out of his neck about $500 meals but it's all good.What doesnt kill us makes us stronger,so they say.
The guy that said that ended up killing himself. Not that I hold that against him, after reading this thread, it's easier to understand.

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
I heard it was a $3000 steak that he choked on despite the $7000 bottle of wine he washed it down with,lol.

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
I heard it was a $3000 steak that he choked on despite the $7000 bottle of wine he washed it down with,lol.
I was referring to Nietzsche, he is the originator of that quote, and many other good ones. He ended up killing himself.

One such that I like is "Circumstances don't make a person, they reveal him".

As much as I dislike agreeing with any of the Andrews sisters, I have to agree with them on one thing. When you're posting here, you're doing it to convey a thought, and to be understood. The choice of language and structure aid in that. It's illogical to post, and then say you do not care if exhibits clarity. That contradicts the primary purpose of posting.

When there is difficulty reading material, it conveys the emotion of frustration, not sympathy, towards to person posting it, and thus betrays the original intent of the post.

Having said that, I completely understand your frustration with bad customer service. Even when it is not costly, it is frustrating, but when it has a material impact on your life, it transmogrifies into something far worse.

Reactions: Steamer74

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
So the moral to the story is, suicide does not make you stronger.

I always thought it was John Voight in Runaway Train that started the saying, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I would have been pissed with the situation too. I know it is too much after the fact this time but if you ever have the problem again (which you probably will since clutches go out every few years) just get a regular pulley to stick on the pump until you an get a clutch so you are not down and out of business. You may even want to pick up a pulley now to keep in the truck or at home anyway, you can change it out in an hour and be back to work.

I have never delt with Jon Don just because I have a local Interlink Supply that I drive past every day on my way to work and I always get great service from them.

Sorry to hear about the hard time you had and I hope things start to get better for you.

Reactions: Scott W

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
Thank you Sir for the suggestion and I will admit I did have very bad planning during this intire cluster bomb.The worst thing of all is we found out it wasnt the clutch to begain with,it was actually the blower had froze up,but when we tryed starting the machine,it did break the clutch so we had to replace it anyway.Hopefully they will give us all of our money back soon and we can move along.I can bet this with my life though,if I end up needing to buy a new blower,I will not buy it from JonDon without a doubt! That's about $1200 more dollars they lost out on so......;)

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
Well a litttle update,JonDon had somone call me and track my intire business transaction.He said there was a breakdown in there system in every department my named touched.He also said that this was a rare case and certin things done were done as a first time thing.Anyhow he gave me some store credit and said he wanted my business and to get me back as a customer.Even though I still havent recived my credit owed I am impressed that they would actually care enough to try to make it right.Not only that,he offered me alot of advise as to how to fix my blower on my van and offered for me to call him directly if I needed more advise.With this being said,I am happy and glad that they admitted I was totaly right and it was there system that was flawed.....Thanks JonDon...with respect