Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
How would you rate this company?

My family has been using them for years, and the people on the phone are always very nice and polite and willing to help you out with anything! Jondons customer service is excellent. Some information about at Jondons website: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jon-Don is a leading distributor in a $23 billion industry. Founded in 1978 by John and Nick Paolella, Jon-Don is focused on partnering with its customers for success. The primary end markets in this industry include professional contractors, such as building service contractors, restoration contractors and professional carpet cleaners, as well as institutional facilities, such as schools, commercial buildings and government properties.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jon-Don has a national presence, industry-wide name recognition and significant potential for new growth. Jon-Don’s sales are predominantly to fire and restorative drying contractors, carpet cleaning professionals and building service contractors. [/FONT]

1: Extremely Poor
2: Poor
3: Fair
4: Below Average
5: Average
6: Above Average
7: Good
8: Efficient
9: Very Efficient
10: SENSATIONAL!

Aaron Richards

Apr 19, 2008
Michigan
I'll give Jon-Don a 9 also. I've never purchased a truckmount through them as I chose to keep my money as local as possible, but any chems, supplies, etc have always been next day delivery and their salespeople seem very knowledgable. I just started using their newsletter program about 4 months ago and so far the results have been very good.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
They have treated me better than any other supplier thru the years for sure.
Rob Allen.

cmaster

Jun 1, 2008
Canada
I'll give them a 9, just for their SFS program. I buy a few things from them. Service has always been good.

SDSinc

Aug 27, 2008
Palm Beach, FL
Real Name
Rick Goodwin
I like them but I find the shipping cost outweigh the savings. That goes with all on line retailers that dont offer free shipping.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Satisfied for the most part they're a huge help.

I have used Jon Don for quite a few years as my main supplier. Their managers, sales people, and repairmen are knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful. I have taken advantage of their free shipping for orders over 350. many times and my orders usually arrive in 3 days or even less. My only real problem is that they often fail to have certain items in stock at the St. Louis location such as for example, a simple stainless steel vee jet, so it had to be sent from another location so I was charged over 10.42 for 2 vee jets S&H bringing the total to over 30.00. It seems to be that there is no excuse they can come up with why items like that are not in stock at every location. Other than that, they've been a big help to me and my business with both supplies and answers to technical questions about my truck mount repairs that have helped me to fix a few problems myself without making a trip to St. Louis and losing a whole day of work. I guess I can't really complain too much about paying an extra 10.42 for those vee jets since they've saved me way more than that numerous times. With just the free shipping policy alone I've saved hundreds and hundreds of dollars and saved a great deal by doing some minor repairs myself with over the phone help. Thanks, Jon Don, for all your help through the years!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I gave them a 9. They are always on top of the game when ever you ask about anything.
Have you visited any of their facilities? Very organized. :AddEmoticons0423:

Pat Carroll

Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2008
www.uscarpetcare.us
Real Name
Pat Carroll
Business Location
United States
No I haven't. I would like to though. It makes a HUGE difference when you can get answers without the opererator saying; " Can you hang on, I'll ask somebody who knows?".

Pete&Val

Mar 8, 2009
Henry Il.
Real Name
Pete Peterson
Business Location
United States
Jon Don

I must say that I have been very happy with the products I buy from JD. Roselle is only 2 hrs from home so I get over nite delviery even if I order late in the day. Got my CCT there with Bill Yeadon as the instructor. A well run facility.

Pete Peterson

jeffvanburen

Mar 3, 2007
Michigan
www.carpetrestoreandmore.com
Real Name
Jeff Van Buren
Business Location
United States
I gave them a 10, why, because they have always been square with me. Problems, sure like us all we drop the ball once in a while but that gives a company the opportunity to shine by how they correct the error.

If I give them the info of what happened and suggest correction it happens. If I have a product question I usally e-mail after hours and Mike responds promptly. Don't know what else I could ask from a company.

rugslayer

Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2009
Pennsylvania
www.johnsoncarpetcare.com
Real Name
Mark Johnson
Business Location
United States
I give them a 9; SFS and service has been excellent. I have been patiently waiting for the saffire scientific 370 TM and am now looking elsewhere because of the wait. I think their line of portables could be greatly improved, but that is just my humble opinion. Also, as all sales people tend to do, they lack knowledge of products they don't carry. MJ

Blind Dr

Oct 15, 2008
Central Illinois
www.adamsproclean.com
Real Name
Gary
Business Location
United States
I rated them about midpoint. I don't like my sales representative. I always have to ask for a certain person. The "female" sales reps spend more time talking and trying to sell me stuff instead of listening. That turns me off. They have also sent me wrong product and were not ass chipper about making it right as they claim.

rugslayer

Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2009
Pennsylvania
www.johnsoncarpetcare.com
Real Name
Mark Johnson
Business Location
United States
Hello Rob! You're right- It is too small, especially for the price. I love the recoil I got from you: now 2" hoses (75'), additional 1-1/2" hose, tanks, generator and heater on board, hose reel on the way (where will that fit?) and the power rivals many TM's I have seen, without the breakage. I really wanted a prochem Maxx, but can't see a demo and reports on the machine indicate problems. Main reason for a TM: heat exchanger technology. And they are so awesome. As far as power goes I would be happy if it would rival my system with the ability to run unlimited hose (250+) without any power loss. A TM would also be easier to run than my system, however ROI in our area would warrant me to go farther than 20 miles to keep it cookin'. Business is a bit slow now and I have seen 3 new competitors lately. Whoops, make that 2. Oh, there is another one. I see your post and you are doing well- I know your TM is treating you and your custy's right. MJ

rwwerner

Aug 27, 2010
CO
www.acleanforce.com
Real Name
Ron Werner
Business Location
United States
A strong 9 from me. Customer service is oustanding from Jack. He checks up on me regularly and makes things happen. He is knowledgeable and if he's not sure he has the resources to get you the answer on the spot.