danzar

Jul 31, 2010
NC
www.superior-maint.com
Real Name
dan
Business Location
United States

I would give a 10, But had a sale person that kept calling me, wanting me to change a chem. I had to explain to her if she called one more time I was done with them. Outside that one time, Top shelf people...

Jan 5, 2011
Florida
Real Name
Charles Bogosian
Business Location
United States
New in the business, and place an order last week. They actually called me to tell me, ground shipping will get there the same day as 2nd day, which costs half as much, very pleased by the personal phone call!

randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States
I give them a 9, I purchase probably 90% of my supplies and equipment from them. Very happy, Jack is great, very knowledgeable. I've also attended 2 IICRC courses there. I would recommend them to everybody to at least check them out! Only complaint is shipping costs. Could work on this.

2clean

Jan 14, 2010
Kentucky
Real Name
Ed Coons
Business Location
United States
Jon Don does have great customer service. I always order over $350 to get free shipping. Shipping is always 2 days for me.

Slim

Feb 2, 2011
AWOL
Real Name
John Sauer
Business Location
United States
I voted a 9. I can order in the afternoon and have my items the next day. Love it!

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
I buy most everything from them. Good people, good return policy. Free shipping on larger orders. I bought a couple of truck mounts from them too. Mike Cushing did a nice job.

Dirtmaster

Jan 28, 2011
FL
Real Name
Damion Raburn
Business Location
United States
I gave them a 9..Very nice people ..always help me from technical to other questions i have had..I buy all my chems from there..they always give me something free..The only thing i don't use is there mechanics..TO LONG OF A WAIT TIME..I attended a cc class there and was very happy with everything from the teacher to the treatment ..

Timothy

Aug 14, 2010
KENTUCKY
Real Name
Timothy Jackson
Business Location
United States
Jon-Don is my main supplier, they have treated me good and always ship fast, I don't think I would use anyone else except for trivial items

randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States

I would give a 10, But had a sale person that kept calling me, wanting me to change a chem. I had to explain to her if she called one more time I was done with them. Outside that one time, Top shelf people...
Ask for Jack VanOrden, once you start dealing with him you'll never want anybody else!!

:AddEmoticons0423:

on the spot

Feb 22, 2012
IL
Real Name
Mike Norris
Business Location
United States
I have to give them a 9.5 ...have been very happy with them, however it seems like they are not quite as good as they were 6 or 7 years ago. Have only dealt with theyr Roselle, IL facility which is fantastic.