Judson Truckmount | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Judson Truckmount

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Don't have a Judson, but I don't think I have ever seen bad review. Using stainless steel is definitely a plus in my book when it comes to lasting long term. I've watched a few of his videos online and they really show alot about his products and how Les thinks when putting them together. One thing of the top of my head I thought was cool is one of his machines only had 6 wires. My blue line probably has at least 40-50 wires if not more.

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Someone who is looking at Judson is looking for ease of maintenance, simple repairs or for higher flow. They want to turn their own wrench with ease to avoid the $100.00 per hour shop cost. They are looking for a lifetime waste tank and have been down the aluminum road with pin holes and leaks.

I would purchase it with a Little Giant 4HT high pressure heater. Holds over 220 degrees at 10 flow. If you are looking at super high flows you might want to look at a bigger propane heater or kerosene/diesel heater.

I don't own a Judson but I'm using a diesel heater and currently using 14 flow.
I never tested it but I do believe my heater will hold 250 degrees at 20 flow.

Any big propane or diesel heater will hold big heat at super high flows. Only trade off is weight. These bigger heaters can weigh up to 350 lbs . Mine has a smaller footprint, probably weighs 150 lbs

Reactions: justlife

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Search for someone looking to sell theirs...not many used ones for sale...if any...that is all you need to know about them.
Yes super rare to find one used and if you do it won't last long. Better snatch it up quick.

Sun Belt sells a TNT without the heater for a reduced price $12549.00. Allows you to add what heater you want. I have seen the Little Giant priced lower than some have it listed

Reactions: StevenB. and Allied

King's C & R

Mar 14, 2015
Real Name
Stephen King
I have two Judson TNT's and I've been very happy with them. Never been to a shop for any mechanical issues as we can repair everything ourselves. One has a 4htxp little giant and the other has a 3htxp series heater. Any questions I have had Les at Judson has been quick to help over the phone. We usually have hose runs of no more than 150-200ft and vacuum is always good. I have two El Diablos as well and the vacuum isn't quite as strong as the diablos but still plenty at those hose lengths.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Anybody have the Judson with the 35 HP motor or bigger? I'd like to hear your experience with those.

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
I just bought a Judson. Waiting to get it delivered. When it is I'll tell you what I know about it.
Hey man, did you go new or find a pre-owned one? There was one in my area the guy had for a short time and did not put many hours on it before deciding the carpet cleaning business was not for him. Spent some time with him running it before he decided to sale. Only thing I did not like is it seemed very loud.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Hey man, did you go new or find a pre-owned one? There was one in my area the guy had for a short time and did not put many hours on it before deciding the carpet cleaning business was not for him. Spent some time with him running it before he decided to sale. Only thing I did not like is it seemed very loud.
I bought it used. I sure hope it's not loud.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
20160317_143354.jpg
I can answer any questions you may have about a judson, weve been running one for the last 5yrs. Its a custom TNT with 150gal waste, 4ht little giant, both heater and machine run on propane from a belly tank. Burns 1.5gal of propane per hour and we fill for 2.19/gal so the fuel savings are great.

We also run another similar machine, relia-built. Also a great machine, not one problem with either.

Last edited:

Carlo Pro

Nov 10, 2013
Colorado
www.oxigreencolorado.com
Real Name
Carlo B.
Business Location
United States
I just bought a Judson. Waiting to get it delivered. When it is I'll tell you what I know about it.
Wow, Johnny congratulations, I'm glad business is good.
Yeah, I have the Judson in my mind for a while, please let me know how it goes. I never use the little giant, safe? Loud?

take care Bro.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
View attachment 72999 I can answer any questions you may have about a judson, weve been running one for the last 5yrs. Its a custom TNT with 150gal waste, 4ht little giant, both heater and machine run on propane from a belly tank. Burns 1.5gal of propane per hour and we fill for 2.19/gal so the fuel savings are great.

We also run another similar machine, relia-built. Also a great machine, not one problem with either.

I like how you have all your tanks stacked like that. Eye level work station when you go to work on your machine.

Reactions: Ablecarpet1980
Aug 27, 2017
Real Name
Wayne C Thompson
I have the TNT from Judson with a #4 burner. I love it, it is super hot and plenty of vacuum for 1 wand. If I was a 2 wand at a time business I would look into a C-4 by Judson. I have had many machines over the years and wish I had one of these from day one. I would have saved thousands over the last 24 years. It is not quiet but I am making it a little quieter by adding a silicone hose to the exhaust of the blower and directing it down through the floor.
I didn't want to restrict it so I ordered a 2.5 to a 3.5 90 degree elbow so that I can run 3.5 inch out to under the van.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo
Aug 27, 2017
Real Name
Wayne C Thompson
I have wore out 2 CDS units over 24 years. The van only had about 110,000 on it but the van motor had about 300,000 miles on it.

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
I have wore out 2 CDS units over 24 years. The van only had about 110,000 on it but the van motor had about 300,000 miles on it.
That is why direct drives have never appealed to me. Puts a lot of wear on an expensive van engine.

Plus I have always worked with my TM mounted in a trailer.

Aug 27, 2017
Real Name
Wayne C Thompson
I run a propane powered TNT Judson 25 hp Kohler with a #4 burner. The only problem I had was finding a way to carry a big enough propane tank on my Full size Chevy Van. I solved the problem by putting the standard belly tank under the left side of the van and adding a belly tank where the spare tire goes. You have to tie them together to get enough vapor , one tank will freeze up. I have had no problems with the 2 tank setup.

Aug 27, 2017
Real Name
Wayne C Thompson
I had a trailer all set up and it worked really well, except for trying to find places to park it on jobs. I got good at parallel parking it in front of businesses, that is a real challenge with a vehicle and trailer. Business owner had to put cones out to save me 2 spots. I have an extended van now, easy to park and maneuver but not much space for equipment but I get it all in there.

Latest posts