Judson Truckmount | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Judson Truckmount

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Hey Johhny. Explain how I worked over Rob who I sold a Prochem Performer 405, a Titanium wand and a van for 5k? Then I helped start and donated to his Gofund after he died from bad health. Your a funny dude.

Wow Rob. You have a very bad habit of bringing things up from the past in an attempt to rewrite history. Rob and I had a long discussion on what transpired between you and him on that TM deal and it wasn't good. I was extremely disappointed in you.

Why you bring this up amazes me Rob. This was a Judson thread, that you tried to turn into a TMF TM thread, that you're now playing victim thread.

Do as you like Rob. I can honestly care less what you do. Call me a hater or whatever. But I'm too busy running my business to waste time debating things that we already know the truth about.

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
Looking forward to seeing you too Harry. I"m actually flying in from LA to Salt Lake City tomorrow morning.
Thought if you were driving down from Washington you would drive through my area in Idaho. Probably see you Monday then. Big Will and I are driving down tomorrow probably get to Salt Lake about 8pm

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor

@Kyle8 Why did you like unlike my post man?
I thought we shared something.
lol I'm for peace on earth my friend. I know I make a bunch of mistakes everyday. TMF is the best hands down.

Reactions: B14

mike$

May 29, 2014
California
Real Name
brandon Dre
Business Location
United States
Judson is a very good truckmount. You would be hard-pressed to find anyone who says anything different. Along those same lines Judson is the original and quintessential garage built truckmount.

I don't think it's fair to get on here and bash rob who has given a lot to this industry. If nothing else a place to complain unabridged and uncensored...

In summary. Go with a Judson you can't go wrong and I look forward to seeing what's coming out hopefully it's all you've talked it up to be rob.

Reactions: Kyle8

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Judson is a very good truckmount. You would be hard-pressed to find anyone who says anything different. Along those same lines Judson is the original and quintessential garage built truckmount.

I don't think it's fair to get on here and bash rob who has given a lot to this industry. If nothing else a place to complain unabridged and uncensored...

In summary. Go with a Judson you can't go wrong and I look forward to seeing what's coming out hopefully it's all you've talked it up to be rob.
I respect Les and he will tell you the same. He and his family developed the 1st truck mounts. We are deeply indebted to him and his family. Great, indestructible simple machines. I personally am not a fan of propane but if it is maintained properly, has a belly tank and is kept clean then its great. Lastly, I am shooting for something different than what we are accustomed to. Hopefully it lives up to it. If not, I love it and thats what counts.

Reactions: Kyle8

BrandonE

Sep 11, 2016
Real Name
Brandon Evans
ya lots of people think propane burners are unsafe for carpet cleaning but actually a stuck thermostat can cause a fire much easier.

There have been little giant mishaps but when you see the vans some of these carpet cleaners work out of its no surprise, hoarded mess of boxes and paper everywhere
Do you like the Judson over the Reliabuilt?

Reactions: Grossbusterscc