Let Us Build The BEST Portable Carpet Cleaner ! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Let Us Build The BEST Portable Carpet Cleaner !

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Thank you Greg, for posting my exact words. As you can read, what you remember is not what I said. The only one between you and me to refer to you as an idiot was you. Obviously you're in the best position to know, so I will defer to your judgement on this matter.
Hi John,
Welcome to the black holes, I think we know Deron made them.

Anyhow, I'm not here to mock you or bring up old wounds, just deafening Ed V. I do not know Ed V. personally, but if I was a small businessman and had a person mocking my personality and my tools every time they get mentioned here on TMF, I would think a bit differently too.
Ed V. does not have all the tools you make, there for I understand you have a lot going on. Ed V. Does one niche item well and it seems he is targeted so much, its hard to believe.

Sorry everyone, for getting involved in this brawl. This is not how I want to be remembered.

I want to buy the best tools I think I like, favor no one and hate to get suckered.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
John L,

Before I bought the RL-105 (Breeze) I called the support line at Mytee HQ, I confirmed the details posted online about the 105 with support staff and I verified that the online distributor was legit before I paid.

Do you now know my painful memory? Deron makes it come back quit often when I see he take any lowlife pot shots at ED V. every time he makes a post.

When Mytee returned the 105 to me it had no extras parts either, Mytee kept them all. There was no manual either.

Do you think I have a right to complain?

PS, I do like the LTD#5

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
Of course Ed V. is smart. To say that his equipment is not suitable for proffessional carpet cleaning is just a dig. There is nothing to back up such a statement. There are many "proffessional" carpet cleaners who feed their families with Cross-American high performance extractors. We all know that. Many videos have been made to support this
well known virtue of Mr.Valentines equipment that are designed and engineered by him for
the most part.
I have a Jaguar 6.6 that is powerful and yet only needs 1 20 amp circuit and one 15 amp circuit to run . If you want to add more vacuum then you certainly can do that.
Deron you yourself took a peice of equipment and made it more powerful. Of course it
needed more circuits to run the extra vacuum motors. Nothing wrong with that but to actually
manufacture products that are portables /Electric truckmounts need to be able to run on 2 circuits. This is what we start with. I have cleaned a lot of carpet with this system . More often that not I clean carpet with just 2 circuits as the new Jaguar 6.6 is incredibly more powerful than any system we have manufactured. Putting an inline power booster with a 6.6 2 stage is ridiculously powerful. Increasing both cfms and even some lift.
The propane heater certainly is a welcome improvement. I have an inline CA Power Booster 6.6. By the way
it is very nice and well built. Nothing to laugh about. One can add an inseries booster like
you have done Deron . That is so simple . And the tank is very strong. I can't believe anybody
who has seen a Jaguars waste tank think that high vacuum levels will somehow implode the
tank. Pure nonsense! The tank appears thin because it is translucent. The truth is the tank is
made of heavy poly materials with a baffle on each side.
I know someone who built his business using an Electrolux, for years, so nothing surprises me. Even a piece of junk can make money, if the right person is using it. It's just not as easy as using a good piece of equipment.

You have the word from MasterSteamClean himself on how the body buckles under pressure. He wasn't referring to how it looked. Locko had one with a hole in it. That's real strong.

Ed V is smart? Is that how he accused me of lying when a post in the same thread validated what I was saying? And when defeated made a weird reference in a public forum to the Taliban? Was that smart, from the owner of a company? He's a low-grade moron.

I realize you have to defend this twit, because you sell his machines, but the gloves are off now. He's not getting any more free passes after his remarks. He's a target now, and he did that to himself. I only have to use his own words.

Again, who would buy a Cross-American Jaguar 6.6 from an owner who accuses people of relations with the Taliban when they mention someone was afraid of running 2 x 2 because the weak tank buckled in so much? This after saying it was a lie, and being shown the remark was made.

This will look good in the search results, so anyone searching might see what this guy is really like.

JRH

Mar 16, 2011
Real Name
jr h
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
some of the newer machines have van loading wheels and skid rails ... like this

dont think the heavier Mytees have such features ?...
and i'v lifted a recoil body ... defiantly no easy lift design features

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States
John L,

Before I bought the RL-105 (Breeze) I called the support line at Mytee HQ, I confirmed the details posted online about the 105 with support staff and I verified that the online distributor was legit before I paid.

Do you now know my painful memory? Deron makes it come back quit often when I see he take any lowlife pot shots at ED V. every time he makes a post.

When Mytee returned the 105 to me it had no extras parts either, Mytee kept them all. There was no manual either.

Do you think I have a right to complain?

PS, I do like the LTD#5
Gregster......I have posted in here before that from my own experience, Mytee will always work with it's customers to resolve any issue with it's products. You complained about the weight of machines. Go buy yourself a ramp at Harbor Tools for 140.00. You will never have a problem loading anything into a truck with that particular ramp. I load stuff in excess of 200 pounds all by myself and easily so.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I like this NEW Nautilus Porty for it is developed from the feedback of this post.

Deron will / has bash all portables ever mentioned on TMF...but Mytees.
Deron...Your going to get slammed mocking this professional Porty. I can't wait much longer to see you run back to the low life back allies you came from. :)

Check out the Untouchable Nautilus.

Only a select few have had privy to the new Nautilus porty beast. Most have to wait till Sept 28th for the release to get any info or get an up close look. Like most manufacturers there are some pretty big claims. But let's face it,portys have come a long way in the last 10 years. It looks like this unit will be another step in getting closer to max performance truck mounts. It seems to be a very versatile unit and simple to work on with the drop down plate in the back. Very well thought out. Here are it's claims to fame that were leaked to us;

• Several portys in one
  • Exclusive "plug & play" features
  • You can change from series to parallel
  • You can change motors to different stages
  • You can change the water pump to different pressures
  • It will not push the wand for you :p
Seems to me that manufactures have been following TMF members advice in the Portable clenaing forum. This unit seems to have a lot of potential. Guess we will all see soon enough.

View attachment 12124View attachment 12125View attachment 12126
http://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/new-nautilus-plug-play-porty-wiki-leak-w-pics.33224/#post-353608

lol

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
I like this NEW Nautilus Porty for it is developed from the feedback of this post.

Deron will / has bash all portables ever mentioned on TMF...:) Deron...Your going to get slammed mocking this professional Porty. I can't wait much longer to see you run back to the low life back allies you came from.

Check out the Untouchable Nautilus.

http://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/new-nautilus-plug-play-porty-wiki-leak-w-pics.33224/#post-353608

lol
You're not serious, are you? We don't know nearly enough about this machine to either praise it, or condemn it. We don't know which motors it uses, whether the body is strong or weak, the ergonomics, the efficiency of the design, etc...

I'm hopeful too, but, haven't we been disappointed enough times not to get our hopes up for something that's presented here as the greatest thing since the bow tie?

JRH

Mar 16, 2011
Real Name
jr h
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
specs are on the hydroforce site ... same one ?
link not valid

I dont see anything really new apart from the trick manifold ...
motors look standard
its no lightweight
ergonomics not bad ... one feature id like to see on new machines is a rainproof covered or recessed switch panel .

Last edited by a moderator:

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
specs are on the hydroforce site ... same one ?
link not valid

I dont see anything really new apart from the trick manifold ...
motors look standard
its no lightweight
ergonomics not bad ... one feature id like to see on new machines is a rainproof covered or recessed switch panel .
The lift numbers are really low for a series machine too. CFM is probably about right for parallel, without the exaggeration the other makers make. But, even according Ametek's numbers with an old, obsolete motor, the maximum lift is low. It's probably badly designed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Rich, you and I have got to know each other at least somewhat. I don't like name
calling whether done by Ed V. or anybody else. And Ed needs to talk about his equipment
rather than some who dislike him. There are some who just wait for an oppurtunity to say something negative about him and Cross-American.
Now as far as Cross-American. I have known Ed Valentine for decades and he has been very helpful and is a good friend. He has his quirks and imperfections like anybody else but truly I believe he is a conciencous person who wishes to treat others fairly.
The reason I sell his product ,and I am particularly speaking
of the new Jaguar and the new Power Booster 6.6 is because they are well put together and
are very powerful . This is not just my words but just about every person whether in the US or in Great Britain are amazed at the performance of this machine. I understand you veiws on lift .
It is not that I disagree with you I just believe that this peice of equipment is what I would want
to start with in building and getting the most possible vacuum performance with as few amps as possible.
For instance adding an in series booster similar to what Deron has done would create in a Jaguar based setup an extremely powerful electric truckmount. I have used this machine almost exclusively in commercial work. It has greater performance going with longer hose
runs than anything powered with 2 electric 120 volt circuits that I have used up to this time.
Now there is of course the Titan with 4 to 6 vacuum motors all in series and in parellel. That in
all likelyhood would be a very powerful setup. I still like the way Deron has done it realizing to make a really big difference and to have real truckmount performance requires one to use
more than 2 circuits. As far as lift goes there is a point of diminishing returns. I have owned
several truckmounts. When you get to a certain level of HGs then the real difference is cfms.
This is why a 47 Roots has more capability than a 45 Roots. A 36 Roots as opposed to a 33 Roots and so on.
I have done quite a bit of experiementing with some vac motors . I have mentioned a couple
such as the Electro 084a 3 stage or the Electro 052 2 stage with very high cfms and another
model that is a standard duty 2 stage that is very easy on the amps. I have a total of 4 6.6
2 stage vacuum motors 2 of which are in my Jaguar. I believe one can mix vac motors to get the absolute best performance . A sort sweet spot of air flow and lift. There are so many
things that one can do to find what may work the very best with elecric powered equipment used to clean carpets etc..Even possibly using positive displacement. I have worked with
a particular size that provided awesome performance. Problem for many would be cost
however. And they are heavy and must have a silencer. The possibilities are endless it seems!

Jan

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
We don't agree on that machine, but that's fine. Normally, out of respect for you, I don't say anything bad about the machine, despite my opinion. But, Mr. Ed is someone I genuinely dislike, one of only a few people really.

You deserve better than to be fettered to him, but I'll refrain from going further with this, as I don't want to hurt your sales.

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States
We don't agree on that machine, but that's fine. Normally, out of respect for you, I don't say anything bad about the machine, despite my opinion. But, Mr. Ed is someone I genuinely dislike, one of only a few people really.

You deserve better than to be fettered to him, but I'll refrain from going further with this, as I don't want to hurt your sales.
SeriouView attachment 12149 sly Ed owes Rich a public apology for implying that he is associated with guys like the Taliban. Just because Tank is of Armenian heritage, Ed throws a false cultural wrench into this because Tank was winning the debate. WTF...Ed is quite an ignorant individual if he thinks the country of Armenia or for that matter, the United States is overridden with Taliban and communists. That is ridiculous! Where is Ed now that he has made a big ass of himself? I know I would not want to buy any product from a company who's CEO or whatever Ed is, throws the Taliban label or the communist label at someone just because they logically debated them. Shades of redneck fascist hysteria is what that reeks of. And doesn't this country already have enough of people like that? C'mon Ed, man up! Do the right thing and come back in here and publicly apologize to Rich. We are waiting.

Reactions: Deron06

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States
SeriouView attachment 12149 sly Ed owes Rich a public apology for implying that he is associated with guys like the Taliban. Just because Tank is of Armenian heritage, Ed throws a false cultural wrench into this because Tank was winning the debate. WTF...Ed is quite an ignorant individual if he thinks the country of Armenia or for that matter, the United States is overridden with Taliban and communists. That is ridiculous! Where is Ed now that he has made a big ass of himself? I know I would not want to buy any product from a company who's CEO or whatever Ed is, throws the Taliban label or the communist label at someone just because they logically debated them. Shades of redneck fascist hysteria is what that reeks of. And doesn't this country already have enough of people like that? C'mon Ed, man up! Do the right thing and come back in here and publicly apologize to Rich. We are waiting.
Just because? More like "despite being". Muslim and Armenian is antithetical, just like Ed and smart are. Do a search on Nagorno-Karabakh to get an Armenian perspective of Muslims.

But, truthfully, I am not Armenian, I am American. I find it ludicrous that people who grow up entirely in a country, and who's parents did, consider themselves something other than what they are. I would not know their culture, I barely know the language, and I don't like the food. I'm certainly not Christian, which would make me very out of place there. In every way I would be out of place there.

What makes you think I want an apology from that twit? His doing that was perfect, as it exposed him for what he was. I couldn't have asked for more of a gift. Nothing I can say will ever be as bad as what came out of his little mind. It was not only racist, it was uneducated, and showed a complete ignorance of the subject. That he used this to get out of discussion on machines is just perfect.

Of course, I took advantage of his stupidity, but I'm only human. It was just too good to not keep bringing up. But, please, no apology. Anything from that man makes me sick. He's like a flu, but without the charm.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Tank is right. While I admire Larry Jones' request and acknowledgement of Mr Ed's vile behavior, I prefer that it is not distorted by some phony apology, after all, Ed V. is the king of phony. His outlandish behavior could not have been more perfect in terms of defining him; an ignorant, dumb as sh1t, unworldly dishonest moron.

A lot of good came from this, namely the moniker "Mad-Swine Ed", which da/\/\n near caused me to urinate on myself.

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States
Tank is right. While I admire Larry Jones' request and acknowledgement of Mr Ed's vile behavior, I prefer that it is not distorted by some phony apology, after all, Ed V. is the king of phony. His outlandish behavior could not have been more perfect in terms of defining him; an ignorant, dumb as sh1t, unwordly dishonest moron.

A lot of good came from this, namely the moniker "Mad-Swine Ed", which da/\/\n near cuased me to urinate on myself.
Could it be that we have seen the last of that neo-con ultra fascist redneck of a paranoid Ed V. who sees a communist Taliban on every street corner, and in every message board in America? Sheeeeeeeesh!!! :eek:

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Could it be that we have seen the last of that neo-con ultra fascist redneck of a paranoid Ed V. who sees a communist Taliban on every street corner, and in every message board in America? Sheeeeeeeesh!!! :eek:
Guys really that isn't the way it is with Ed . He should not have used that terminology
in that post. I can assure you he had no idea that Rich is Armenian or of Middle eastern
descent. He really likes my wife for instance who is Lebonese. So I think we should not make
more of this that what it is. I also do not enjoy hearing political rhetoric trash or reading it .
I want to make it clear also concerning me. I hate racism ! I despise it yet I have seen more
of it as well as more rednecks in this industry than I thought possible. What many call
patriotism is nothing more or less than nationalism. It is at an all time high to be a red neck.

I hate it when politics are brought up and people on a carpet cleaning forum start their
political crap which is usually done in a very disrespectful manner. If anyone does not think
there is racism in a American then they are not thinking. It shows bigtime in peoples comments whether posted or stated. The truth is God made us all and at least genetically we are all
brothers and sisters.

Reactions: LarryJones

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States
Guys really that isn't the way it is with Ed . He should not have used that terminology
in that post. I can assure you he had no idea that Rich is Armenian or of Middle eastern
descent. He really likes my wife for instance who is Lebonese. So I think we should not make
more of this that what it is. I also do not enjoy hearing political rhetoric trash or reading it .
I want to make it clear also concerning me. I hate racism ! I despise it yet I have seen more
of it as well as more rednecks in this industry than I thought possible. What many call
patriotism is nothing more or less than nationalism. It is at an all time high to be a red neck.

I hate it when politics are brought up and people on a carpet cleaning forum start their
political crap which is usually done in a very disrespectful manner. If anyone does not think
there is racism in a American then they are not thinking. It shows bigtime in peoples comments whether posted or stated. The truth is God made us all and at least genetically we are all
brothers and sisters.
You are a good person Jan and I got no quarrel with you. As for your own thoughts, I believe you. By the way, you live in a great place being Oklahoma City. I met alot of very nice and friendly people out there. Have a great week! :)

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Thank you Larry. Appreciate your comments. I agree with you about Ok. City. A lot
of friendly people live here. The city itself is becomming more metropolitan for sure.

TA152H

Jun 17, 2010
New York
Real Name
Rich
Business Location
United States

brothers and sisters.
Ed is a swine. He knew, and I've seen similar remarks on other sites. He tries to portray himself as a good ole boy. Some kind of all-American. Wholesome. Old School. In reality, he's a low-grade loser without knowledge, of limited intellect, and of the worst type of character.

Give me a good spin on why he would bring up the Taliban? There's just no reason. It's strange you don't see him for what he is. He's a poser. He wants to pose as an all-American, innovator, with so many years of experience, and so much knowledge, and better than the rest.

He's a moron. He made a machine with a vacuum hose outside the tank, and a third vacuum motor that acted as a hole, after being in the business for 30 years. He makes a machine where the water can't get all the way out.

Ross once posted a link to some weird site where he was posting with others. The mentality is very low, very unsophisticated, very ugly. It's a pattern. The wicked can not hide long, they are what they are, and it manifests itself in posts like this, and others.

It's important for the wicked and decadent to be identified, and made to pay for their deeds. We shouldn't cover it up. It's how evil spreads, and becomes pervasive.

Reactions: Deron06

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
What do Ed and the Taliban have in common?

They both build bombs. LMAO!